Reviews for 170 Things I'm Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
Some of these are seriously funny.
HermioneMalfoy chapter 3 . 9/16
Keep it up! Major LOLZ!
Rain chapter 2 . 7/8
I rolled off the couch onto the floor laughing while reading this. Twice.
AMMiss chapter 16 . 5/30
I love rule 510.
This whole fanfiction that you're writing is awesome!
MdltM chapter 12 . 5/22
No, marijuana is not some sort of muggle seasoning I should convince the house elves to use. Charming Professor Snape to look like Lockhart is a good way to get a greasy blonde and a mean detention. Making transfigured cats which look like Professor Mcgonagall's animagus form patrol the halls is a bad idea. So is making them follow her into the Great Hall for dinner. No, locking Umbridge in her office while putting a toad on her desk in class does not mean "no one will notice the difference" No, there is no "Find Flitwick" day where Mcgonagall has to find the real Filius in a crowd of polyjuiced lookalikes.
Rein chapter 17 . 5/18
This is freaking hilarious. It's awesome! XD
Those poor little first years, and also poor Professor Trelawney. I really feel sorry for her. Ahahaha
AMMiss chapter 7 . 4/28
DYING of laughter here!
This is genius!
carick of hunter moon chapter 17 . 4/26
0604 I will not use transfiguration on the Slytherin 1st year christmas stocking to turn there christmas gifts into coal and then send a howler from father christmas say the been naughty.
Polly Little chapter 17 . 3/20
375 is rather wierd if you consider the only Grimm ever found is Padfoot.
Wibbly wobbly timey wimey? I've seen that before.
New rule: I will not get Hagrid to have Tochlafane as a subject one year, no matter how much like "adorable squishy footballs" they look.
I will not put up posters saying that the Doctor is lecturing this time yesterday.
I will not persuade first years that the Daleks are coming and their only hope is to surrender to the master race.
I will not start crying every time someone mentions a plant and say "sorry, I thought you said Rose." Even if it is funny to wind up Professor Sprout.
I will not bring up Torchwood and Werewolves every time I see Professor Lupin.
There was definitely a Hetalia reference - Italy paints pink rabbits.
I don't know if this will ever get to you, but I'm dying of laughter right now. If you ever return to this, can you please do the psychedelic non-extra credit for Herbology one? That sounds like it would be extra amusing. Thanks for reading the review (if you ever come back)!
julisolo96 chapter 16 . 2/23
I will not tell Ron that condoms are Hermione's favorite Muggle candy.

I will not charm Professor Umbridge's mouth to croak.

Charming a life-sized cutout of Professor Dumbledore to guard the third-floor corridor and shout "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" is not allowed, no matter how good the intentions.
julisolo96 chapter 17 . 2/23
I will not turn the Hogwarts staircases into a game of Chutes and Ladders.

I will not Polyjuice myself into Professor Mcgonagall, wear black leather, OR insist that students call me Catwoman.

I will not tell First Years that Professor Snape just needs a hug.
Great Books Fanfiction chapter 17 . 2/23
Can you do something with a bit of Hermione and Fred romance