Reviews for 170 Things I'm Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
TVCrimeDramaFANATIC chapter 17 . 7/18
I'm so sad this is over :( This has been SO entertaining for me the last couple of nights!
TVCrimeDramaFANATIC chapter 6 . 7/17
I think I just cracked a rib laughing. Just read through all of the chapters till now and am actually dying of laughter. Will continue the rest tomorrow! These are brilliant!
TVCrimeDramaFANATIC chapter 1 . 7/17
OMG I'm dying with laughter! These are hilarious!
These are very interesting rules to break. It's a lot of imagination.
Elizabeth Blair chapter 17 . 6/27
sooooooooooooo funny. hard to stop laughing
BlueAutumn12 chapter 17 . 6/1
this story is absolutely hilarious and i really hope you write more soon!
Here's one! I will not make a Death Note, and hold it up threateningly when a Slytherin walks by.
Mesanychta chapter 17 . 4/1
Those BSDM sex toy magazines do not belong to Professor McGonagall.
Warning don't read this story in a crowded room. You laugh too much and get strange looks. Great story for a quick mood pick me up.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Some of these are seriously funny.
HermioneMalfoy chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
Keep it up! Major LOLZ!
Rain chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
I rolled off the couch onto the floor laughing while reading this. Twice.
AMMiss chapter 16 . 5/30/2016
I love rule 510.
This whole fanfiction that you're writing is awesome!
MdltM chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
No, marijuana is not some sort of muggle seasoning I should convince the house elves to use. Charming Professor Snape to look like Lockhart is a good way to get a greasy blonde and a mean detention. Making transfigured cats which look like Professor Mcgonagall's animagus form patrol the halls is a bad idea. So is making them follow her into the Great Hall for dinner. No, locking Umbridge in her office while putting a toad on her desk in class does not mean "no one will notice the difference" No, there is no "Find Flitwick" day where Mcgonagall has to find the real Filius in a crowd of polyjuiced lookalikes.
Rein chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
This is freaking hilarious. It's awesome! XD
Those poor little first years, and also poor Professor Trelawney. I really feel sorry for her. Ahahaha