Reviews for 160 Things I'm Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
meowcubed3 chapter 12 . 2/16
This is downright hilarious! I'm dying of laughter.
A Student of Hogwarts chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
This is hilarious!
luzhasswag chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
Holy Shit, those are a lot of rules
Vikingfangirl23 chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
This. Is. Hilarious. There's never enough Fred and George in the world. Keep writing! Suggestions:
Just because he exterminates pests in the school, Filch is not a Dalek.
It is not acceptable to transfigure the Slytherin bench in the great hall into a 23 foot long silver and green python during dinner.
I will not turn in the sentence 'run and find Harry' and claim it is an essay for DADA.
I am not allowed to decorate the Great Hall like an arena and claim that the Slytherins are all tributes.
Severus Vegeta chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
Though Hogwarts is a multi faith school, Shrek is NOT Love NOR Shrek is Life.
I am to stop calling Malfoy a Farquad
And stop calling Snape and the Slytherins, Farquads
I should never, EVER recite the lines of the Shrek is Love, Shrek is life video
I shall stop singing All Star in the hallways.
Severus Vegeta chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Professor Snape does NOT want to listen to the Most Annoying Sound in the World.
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Number 75- I can totally see purebloods doing would she say on Cinderella, ask Hagrid about fairies stealing wands?Madam Pince is terrifying!
Number 79-So in character.I think they have done , for all her death telling would probably do this.
Number 80-I think MacGonagall purposely left Slytherins there.
Number 88-Very one side, Umbridge deserved that and with what MacGonagall,Trelawney and Flitwick put her throught, I almost expected MacGonagall to ask them for that, and her reaction is so they will get damned Educational Deecres.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
It says 160 things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts as the title, but #1 is 306
Severus Vegeta chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
I am not allowed to give Snape a makeover while singing "Popular".
I am not allowed to quote lines from "Clueless"; like "As If!" or "Whatever!"
Or answer a question by quoting the Haitian Immigration debate speech from "Clueless" in Potions Class
watch?vYf7MT1p1VNI
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
did you know a group of ferrets is called a business? I don't see why; it's kind of funny...
Severus Vegeta chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
I will not put any magical berries mashed into Umbridge's tea and have her blow up into a blueberry (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
I will not use any First Years as Ummpa Loompas
Or sing, "Oompa, Loompa, loompa be doo..."
I will not transfigure a peach to turn giant and run away from Hogwarts
Severus Vegeta chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
I will not try to turn into a Super Saiyan and yelling like if You-Know-Who is here
I am not Mary Poppins, and will not trying to fly by umbrella
Or sing Supercalifragilisticexpealidocis in any of my classes
I am not going to attempt to destroy Voldemort by hitting him with homemade sling shots
I will not turn everyone into the opposite gender
Guest chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
I will not transfigure Professor Snape's nose into a beak.
Severus Vegeta chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Do this one: I am not supposed to turn Snape's robes into a frilly pink dress.
FallingNarwhals chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
I am not allowed to ask professor Dumbledore if he is friends with a American centaur that trains Demigods and if he ever met Percy Jackson.