Reviews for Payback is a Bastard
Tooooooo cute!
I loved it!
It was so awesome!
hellyes chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
damn you and your fluffy heart this literally made my entire week..it was incredible on so many levels and left me feeling all content and squishy :)
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
*attempts to stop nosebleeding* no, jesus bless that fluffy, feathery heart of yours, bless it *reaches for tissues to clean away the blood and tears*
Shadowhunterwolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Aww the ending was soo cute! *throws bunnies every where!* love your story! fanned ;p
Love ya
Shadowhunterwolf! 3
Lunarfang chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Just lovely 3
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I need a fire extinguisher cuz this story was HOTTT! hehe and dentist cuz its soo sweet!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Okay, okay Imagine this... Gaara and Neji in the happiest place on earth! hu-hu?

They would be worts than Sasuke there Cx

You're right, payback is a bastard... a hot one.
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This was definitely one of THE CUTEST stories I've ever read. Disney World? You're a genius...
cursedyaoi96 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i love your stories! they are really great pieces of art in my book... i really hope you continue with this story!
imawilburd chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I know its from long ago but I LOVED IT . And just had to let you know!
Aphrodite 3.5 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I freaken loved your story! So freaken hot!
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I should not have read this on the train ride home but damn it I freakin love this story! I kept grinning and trying really hard not to laugh out loud. I already had enough people looking at me because of my smirk and giggles. Love it!
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
(A) I thought this was faved (haha, not a real word) and reviewed... Yeah...anyways I've reviewed your stories before and lemme tell you (which I have) this one was awesome as well! It was funny and I like how you always have those small things like the part where the boy said look mommy there's the man that cried etc. I like how you write the character's personalities as well! 3