Reviews for Protected
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Twelve looks like this 十二 and five looks like this 五. How the hell can you add one extra line and make an entirely new character? Oh, and protests of "This is when he was captain of the Third Division" aren't going to cut it either. Three looks like this 三.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Awww!This is so CUTE!Can't wait till the next chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
gundamseeddestiny chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
is the story done. great job. love it. if it no done hope u add more chapters
Doremon chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wait, I don't get it. Is Histugaya their son or not? Anyhow I loved how you wrote it.
Yemi Hikari chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
I am rather hoping that you continue this. There are just not enough Gin/Ran fanfics, where Toshiro is there kiddo... some people think it is impossible... but... I say at this point it is...
Hebi R chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Well, in terms of growing up around Arrancars, Nel would not be THAT bad of an influence. Except for the masochist thing. Ulquiorra would not be friendly, but he would probably not pass on bad habit. Stark and his fraccion...would be bad babysitters, but would probably not corrupt the kid either. Grimmjow should probably be kept FAR AWAY. Same with Lupi. Yammy would probably try to eat the baby. Halibel...might have maternal instincts buried deep down inside. Somewhere. Ayzel and Nnotria (or whaterever his name is) are worse than Grimmjow.

And really, considering who the parents are, and Soul Reapers like Tousen, Kenpachi (and just about everyone else in the 11th), Kurotsuchi, and AIZEN, I do not think the Arrancar are that much worse.
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
When are you going to finish the story? It has been a long time since you last updated.
switchitt chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
hell that was so funny. update soon.
darkchocol8807 chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
i really like this! i hope u'll continue to update this story!

DarkC
Manixa chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
This story is just too cute! And sweet! I love it. Daddy!Gin is amazing. Seriously. It's really amusing...Gin and Ran's son being Toushirou...I can't help but think of Toushirou and Gin's relationship before they went back in time...and it makes me giggle ever harder than I already was. XD Please continue this
citrinestone1000 chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
How cute the baby saying “Dada”. I’m enjoying reading this story and look forward to future chapters. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
citrinestone1000 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
I like reading about their little arguments.
citrinestone1000 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Another great chapter.
citrinestone1000 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Great start. I look forward to reading more.
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Kuchiki Byakuya babysitting priceless. LOL Loved that part! I'd totally forgotten that Hisana would still be alive at this point, so it was a very nice surprise seeing her there. It's so sad that she dies, otherwise they'd have mini Byas running around! XD Cute! And as if Shirou couldn't get anymore adorable! But he goes crawling into daddy's lap and says his first word! -Squees- And slobbers over everything. XD

Thanks for another great chapter! :3