Reviews for Darkness
whitealmond chapter 45 . 3/4
Ah, I was really apprehensive about starting this fic because I knew it was going to be dark, but I'm really glad I finished it. It was a real rollercoaster of emotion... I loved Hitsugaya and Momo's scenes together, their fights and dialogue, and you even managed to end the story on a relatively high note.

What's ironic is Seireitei betraying Momo one last time, out of all the other betrayals - lying about her one last good deed that saved them. Just one betrayal after another, between Momo and the place she once loved. It produces a very complicated feeling in me, in which I can't root for Soul Society despite how much it's lost. You did really well in highlighting their backwardness, with Yamamoto's decisions and Soi Fon deciding Momo's fate before she ever did anything and the sham trial before they sentenced her to execution. In a way, they seriously needed a wakeup call. I can only hope that things will be better under Ukitake. I'm sure they will be.
whitealmond chapter 44 . 3/4
My heart: shattered :,(
whitealmond chapter 40 . 3/4
Strangely enough, I was rooting for Momo; she's been through so much pain and hell. It's always sad when the powerful are brought down to a pitiful state.
whitealmond chapter 39 . 3/4
Perfect chapter for excitement and angst. Wonderful battle, anime-worthy. Although, I thought that Toushirou was found as a baby by Momo's grandmother in an earlier chapter - or was that a dream?
whitealmond chapter 35 . 3/4
Ahhhh no she can't die yet, she can't! This was such an AWESOME chapter, with the fighting and the angst and the betrayals... oh my god.
whitealmond chapter 34 . 3/4
Wow, she's really gone off the deep end. She's going to only allow the weakest souls to live, eh? Damn.
whitealmond chapter 32 . 3/4
I do think that Toushirou would be able to forgive Momo anything... in my headcanon, I can't imagine him ever hating her. *sigh*
whitealmond chapter 27 . 3/4
I must say, I'm enjoying reading Hinamori's descent a lot more than I thought I would. And her strategy for getting close to Yamamoto was great, too. Does she know Yumichika's zanpakutou's real ability? And if so, how could she have known? hmm..
whitealmond chapter 25 . 3/4
No, Tobiume, don't! You can convince her against this, I'm sure you can.. *curls up into a ball*
whitealmond chapter 24 . 3/4
Whoa. I really despised Soi Fon for her role in Hinamori's downfall... but damn. Excellent fight.
whitealmond chapter 22 . 3/4
I have to have faith that Momo is still inside, somewhere, even if this is an angst/tragedy fic! I have to have hope!
But I love how you slowly transformed Momo so that her change of heart seen in the first chapter is better understood and not so jarring.
whitealmond chapter 21 . 3/4
Oh... I really liked your OC, and her zanpakutou was adorable. I wasn't really expecting what just happened :( Things just came full circle for Momo, eh? you write a very good darkfic.
whitealmond chapter 18 . 3/4
Her situation is such torture and so horrible I can't look away. Of COURSE he'd do something like this, you're a genius for writing it. With Aizen, nothing ever comes with no strings attached.
whitealmond chapter 17 . 3/4
What Aizen said was true, though... they all just stood and watched. I would be feeling so angry and betrayed if I was her, and vulnerable to his temptation. He'll probably convince her that SS is corrupt (how they judged her guilty with just circumstantial evidence doesn't help their defense) and she'll end up helping him, ahhhh
whitealmond chapter 15 . 3/4
Hmmm... personally I think Toushirou would have fought tooth and nail to get her out of there, but I know she's probably not dead yet because there are still 30 chapters to the story XD onwards!