Reviews for The Price of Being a Malfoy
Haayleey chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aaww that was a great piece of writing .. I loved th way you kept comparing Draco to Lucius and i think you did th obedient-pure-blood-wife really well :) x
Wuff chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was really good.

I usually stay away from Malfoy (any Malfoy family member) fics because so many are so OOC but you showed them all and their interaction in a believable way.

What I really liked best was the repetition of the words "pride" and "sorrow" and how you used them in the beginning and at the end to make the story come full circle.

The last paragraph was especially touching.

(And I loved Narcissa in DH, too!)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Nicely done. I like how she hides her emotions and regards that as a price worth paying most of the time.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aw, that was really sad. It was a nice look into Narcissa's character, and I can't believe it only has one review! I saw you on the HPFC forum - if you liked it over there, I'd encourage you to check out the Review's Lounge as well, it's a good way to raise your profile.

But anyway, great job!
xXGrasshopperXx chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I like it a lot. In a new fic I'm writing, but haven't uploaded yet, Narcissa plays a big part in developing Drcao's character. I like her a lot too, and I know she loves her son A LOT! I really liked it, even though it was a bit depressing. Her life is [probably a bit ike that. Way to go!