Reviews for In Another Lifetime: 'For A Moment'
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This was great and I love how you have Clark here for the pregnancy in this story. It's so much more lighthearted than Little Secrets and I love Richard's character in here.
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I loved it.I would love to be having Supermans is so awesome.I think this might be the best one so far.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
andreabc chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I wanted to properly review but all I can think of now is

Lois is craving chirimoyas! :P I love them hehe
t wrecks chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This is a good one. I wonder about the A.N. and your comparisons since I have no idea what you are talking about. Guess I am not that Super of a fan.
lere chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
OMG! I just can't find the words to describe how much I love this one. Those are the moments I did wish Clark could have when I was reading LS. I'1m really touched by all that sweetness and I also love Lois's snark comments. You two are masters doing that. Can't wait for the next one. Thank you very much, girls!
lilbit4 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Loved the baby shower it was sweet hope Lois will start be a little more grateful of the things she has like a wonderful husband and two special babies she should count her blessings
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wonderful fic. Love it.
Leena7 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
when you guys said you would be updating bi-weekly, i thought you meant heirs to the house of El.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Such a good story! I can't wait for the next intalment!