Reviews for Situations
dickaroo
kirsten abahtyui chapter 1 . 7/26
long review
gaily chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i like but...but what? but nothing!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh I love your writing, its so awesome!XD
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Yes! Cute and sexy, the best combo haha. Wonderful job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
First of all let me say I love you for knowing Escape the Fate...99% of the people I meet/know/am friends with have never even heard of them which I find ridiculous because they are awesome and I'm going to stop ranting now...

But now down to business: your story was absolutely adorable and a pleasure to read. I loved every part of it. :]

Keep writing, you've got skillll...
Elzed chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
What a delightful bit of smutty fluff indeed! Hot, and sweet, and charming, and I love Caspian's desperate attempts at keeping under control.
chikididi chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
i enjoined this very much. (maybe too much)you kept in character very well.
ElfMaidenOfLight chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
awesome
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
great story, loved the ending: “I want to see what you are like in the morning before I make any commitments.”

too funny.

kudos.
orlandobloomluver chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw..that was so cute! I love your writing style-it's classic! Keep writing!
jdeppgirl4 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
So, I've read this before but didn't review, gasp! Must've been in a hurry that day or something. It's so good! Just enough detail yet still really hot. I daresay I love Caspian even more in this : )
BritishPixie chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I love it :) so nervous but then they just go at it. It's very good, despite what you may think of it yourself.

~The Pixie
garnetred chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Excellent story. Well done. Please write more soon.
Ash12345 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Oh, great story! i love when it's Susan who's the more aggressive one and Caspian is all fluffy. Great one-shot!