Reviews for BReel
Vampyvii chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Wow! - Great to see you're writing here again! - Have always enjoyed your stories- Hope you keep it up!
Tari Roo chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
I think I snorted my way through this fic - so much 'amusement' and Dean! and amusing!Dean.

Sigh - you write him so well ... and poor rude!Sam, interrupting movies he already knows. sigh.

Great fic...

more please.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Great story - so happy to "have you back!"
Mad Server chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Wow. Hot and elegant. Well done.
Mad Server chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
I'm loving this hard. It's insightful and dynamic... you have an amazing grasp of the characters and a great feel for storytelling. This line among others is so fabulous: "Goddamn if he didn’t love the ridiculous noises women made while fucking. So basic and musical, something good and right in this stupid dark world." And dubbed!Dean? *dies laughing* Cool premise, and I'm loving the element of Dean whump. Looking forward to the rest.
Emrys1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
As always, your language is beautifully descriptive! I'm really enjoying this fic and the images it imparts (willow trees with faded yellow ribbons, dusty and ancient gas stations, and piggy-looking men).

Favorite line:

'Damn, Sam had forgotten how much of this job was tedium and dirt.'

Em
Maz101 chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Can't tell you how thrilled I was to see a BigPink fic again!

Read it all through so no chapter-by-chapter reviews but loved it all of course. And LAUGHED. Many many times!

So original, so well written...so pen some more eh!

An absolute joy - thanks!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2