Reviews for Escape Plan
FireEdge chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
XD Ahahahahaha. That was so cute. Lyn acting like a little kid was so adorable. You never really see that side of her in the game. I also loved when Kent felt totally proud of himself when he caugth the "blur". Actually, it was just funny when he was thinking to himself: "No blur's getting by ME on my watch!" Ahahahaha, oh Kent.

Wow, can't believe that her tutors couldn't spot Lyn hiding behind Kent. I mean, Lyn's slight, but no way can she conceal herself completely behind Kent. Still, really cute.

By the way, caught a spelling mistake: "...peaking into various rooms..." Should be 'peeking', right?
Xirysa chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
So. This was cute, I thought. XD Really, though. It was.

Only one mistake: [in the pit of his stomach as his success] Should be "at" his success.

Other than that... XD Way to go, Lyn. Use Kent as a shield! But... I bet you wanna use him for other things as well, huh? [shot]

Lawl. Anyway... Kudos to Kent for having to put up with her antics. And stupid FFN for not sending me alerts... Oh well. What can you do? C'est la vie...

Nice job once again!

[Xirysa]
Orangen chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Very adorable, especially Kent's blushing and Lyn's, uh, running-like-a-blur. Lyn blaming the escape on Kent was pretty good too, haha.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
HA. xD

I like how...unplausable this fic was-Lyn running at the speed of light, hiding behind Kent, everybody FALLING for it...it just added to the humor, and it was really cute. I don't think the legit in-game Lyndis would actually literally flee in terror from her lessons (even though we've all thought about doing that...)...but since it's clear you were portraying a more child-like side of her, it all worked very well. In my opinion.

Well, BACK TO THE HOMEWORK (how come I have no Kent to hide behind?),