Reviews for People Can Change
YEAH! GOOD 4 TROY! Just shows that u might meet a 'geek' again and wish u'd never said any insults. So far i'm on team Troy. IMO I think Troy shouldn't give Gabriella another chance no matter what happens. How can u 4give a bully. Trust me it's very hard 2 4give some1 who's been putting u down 4 ages, I've learnt from experiences. If this happened in real life I would've given anything 2 c Gabriella's face.
WTF?! Y is Gabriella so mean. Y did she even say "I'm sorry" in the same sentence as loser?! I officially h8 this Gabriella. My heart literally broke when i read that part. She was acting lyk a huge bitch! Poor Troy. If it was me i would've d8ted Troy, no matter what he looks lyk bcos frankly all, well nerds (srry Troy) , have huge hearts and all jocks (Brad) don't hve a heart. I mean who decides whether or not to d8 some1 by their appearance?! A cold, heartless bitch that's who! AKA Gabriella. How is some1 like Gabriella related to some1 lyk Chad. Chad's an awesome friend! i wouldn't mind having Chad as a friend as well. Well maybe not in the actual movie but definitely in this story. I luv this story! can't w8 2 read more!
WTF! Y would u give the girl who said that u were a geek another chance?! I have nothing against Troyella, I luv them and Zanessa but what Gabi said is quite mean. Poor Troy.
trinn14 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Update please
Guest chapter 35 . 4/1/2014
Please update
R0CKSTAR14 chapter 35 . 7/9/2013
Pls update ASAP!
SkyStar122 chapter 35 . 4/14/2013
can you please start to right this stroy again its so good and i wanna know what happens to troy and gabi
fishing chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
hope troy and gabby will get back together again do not like kyle hope that the baby is his and not troy's
Tyson chapter 34 . 5/29/2011
please post the next chapter and have gabby when she get to the hotel runaway from kyle and straight to her room
Midnight113 chapter 35 . 5/13/2011
Hey Samie! How are you? I just wanted to say take your time with writing and figuring out what to do next. I just recently took a little break from writing myself so I can come up with new ideas and outline where I want the story to go. I know you have lots of amazing ideas and concepts planned so I can't wait for you to update this story and share them with us. Hope all is well with you, take care!

Andrea
xFirstBadHabit chapter 35 . 5/8/2011
You can take as long as you want! I wouldn't want you to rush & than not be happy with the chapter but I can't wait until the next chapter! I know what it's like not knowing what to write next! I have a story that I haven't written anything since Dec. either because when I was in the middle of writing the next chapter my computer got a virus & deleted all of my files so now I don't remember what I wrote & I don't know what the next chapter should be so your not the only one! I'm sorry for this long comment! Haha:)
kaybaby1127 chapter 34 . 3/1/2011
didnt see that one coming ..
kaybaby1127 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
she did have it coming ..
kaybaby1127 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
gaaah as much as i hate to say it i hope hes rude to her at first just like she was to him
kaybaby1127 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
she is so going to regret being a bitch to him when he returns!