Reviews for Graduation
MagicornIs1 chapter 1 . 1/26
You... I totally forgot your name. We've known each other for three years! And what an impression you've made. Paul. Whats that? My name is Paul. - Llamas with Hats
cosette141 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
This was soooo good! I usually don't like one shots but this one was seriously compelling! I really love mr. Lancer and how you characterized him. I honestly think that a story about lancer and Danny's new sort of friendship would be a really interesting read. Your characters were spot on and I love your idea of that little device! That would honestly come in really useful for Sam and Tucker haha. Thanks for writing I really enjoyed it! :)
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I really liked this!
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
this was so wholesome
1 One Piece Fan chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
oh my god this was so perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Lol 8 years later, this is by far one of my favs
Rea chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Sweet and humorous. I like it.
lexi1220 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This was so cute! Will you write some more in this universe? I'd love to see one of the forced study times, experimenting with the sound devices, or even maybe some of their adventures after graduation!
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
awesome I like somebody finally gave Lancer a first name
Minkparrot chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
that is so cute... omg
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
awesome.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
So sweet! I loved this, and I especially love how you did it from Lancer's POV. Plus, it's always nice to see a cartoon where the teacher isn't the bad guy (most of the time...).

Great job!
Great chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Awesome! Looking forward to more!
nobody chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Awww...that was sweet. It's writer's like you who get me liking Mr. Lancer more and more.
HalfaGhostGirl13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Oh My God ...(look at her butt) Seriously though, that is freakin AWESOME! Do more Please?