Reviews for Graduation
HalfaGhostGirl13 chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh My God ...(look at her butt) Seriously though, that is freakin AWESOME! Do more Please?
July Storm chapter 1 . 1/14
Hahahaha I LOVE THIS ONESHOT! It's very good!
Have a nice day :)
July
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
*Snort* Paul. It Fits Him. & I Love That Ending, With Him Pushing The Button. Too Funny. XD
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I loveloveloved it!
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This has got to be one of my favorite Danny/Lancer friendship stories. It really felt in character and the ending left me completely satisfied. Thank you for posting it!
DevotedDreamer chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Wow, such a unique story idea! :D You really got the characters down well and it felt so genuine and sentimental! I loved it! _
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Aw that's sweet. That's a good teacher. (I always thought he was)

100th review! :P
AwesomeRiana chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Awesome!
Stewiacker chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Cute! But i thought lancer's name was william...meh
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I found this in someone favorites. I've seen this idea done before but I especially liked how you perfectly captured Mr. Lancer's feelings about graduations. I also have a soft spot for Mr. Lancer.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Mr lancer is to danny as paul blofis is to percy jackson. Meaning hes great for the "this is how normal people behave and no im not giving up on you even though everyone else outside your family has" father figure moments and I really think he doesnt get much love and he should. Thanks. I think you did a great job with characterizing mr. Lancer and giving him the love he deserves
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I didn't know wat I'd do w/ it bt this is good!
Hiway202 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Make that 94 reviews. This was amazing! One of the best I've read!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
that's really cute
Fiddlehoffer chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was really good! I really enjoyed it.