Reviews for Graduation
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Awww...
lexosaurus chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
I'M SCREAMING THIS IS SO GOOD

(i'm not actually screaming cuz then i'd wake up my roommate but let's pretend i am)
Gravity Phantom chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
FUUUCK reveal fics are my weakness. this is so good!
MagicornIs1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
You... I totally forgot your name. We've known each other for three years! And what an impression you've made. Paul. Whats that? My name is Paul. - Llamas with Hats
cosette141 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
This was soooo good! I usually don't like one shots but this one was seriously compelling! I really love mr. Lancer and how you characterized him. I honestly think that a story about lancer and Danny's new sort of friendship would be a really interesting read. Your characters were spot on and I love your idea of that little device! That would honestly come in really useful for Sam and Tucker haha. Thanks for writing I really enjoyed it! :)
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I really liked this!
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
this was so wholesome
GALder chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
oh my god this was so perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Lol 8 years later, this is by far one of my favs
Rea chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Sweet and humorous. I like it.
lexi1220 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This was so cute! Will you write some more in this universe? I'd love to see one of the forced study times, experimenting with the sound devices, or even maybe some of their adventures after graduation!
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
awesome I like somebody finally gave Lancer a first name
MildMoose chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
that is so cute... omg
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
awesome.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
So sweet! I loved this, and I especially love how you did it from Lancer's POV. Plus, it's always nice to see a cartoon where the teacher isn't the bad guy (most of the time...).

Great job!