Reviews for My Best Friend's Girl
Tayah13 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Why'd you stop it's so good
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5/2017
WOW talk about contradiction! Edward has fucked EVERY girl in town...twice, yet he doesn't take on anyones cast offs? Are you suggesting that Edward has taken the virginity of every girl in forks...and only fucks virgins? Cause if not then he does IN FACT take cast offs.

Grow a fucking brain before you post stories. Not all of us are "special" and enjoy simple stories that don't make sense.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2017
Why do none of these characters have any real substance? Their shallow and annoying, all of them.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2017
You write bella like she thinks she has all this power...but really shes just slutty. And that weird shit she said about Edward "knowing the score"? He doesn't KNOW the score...he was just sitting back to allow her to pleasure him...isn't that what he does? take advantage that is, with the least amount of effort possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
If Edward has known Jessica since fucking kinder why doesn't he know her name? I understand that you were making a point about his character but in the used context you didn't really accomplish anything except making him look fucking stupid.
jk chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
I don't believe this for a minute with as much as Edwards getting he has no reason what so ever to be peeping on bella...and again I ask why in hell would you want bella with this dickweed? if he gets around as much as jaz says surely he has herpes or something...how many kids does he have?
jk chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
this is the guy that you want bella with? hes fucked every girl in forks? and you want him with bella?/ WHY?

forks has what 3500 people so how many girls in his range? 500?600? that's fucking disgusting
Ariauna chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
love it
Bright.Eye.July chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Update Update plz plz plz plz plz update :)
newfmad chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Mwah ha ha ha ha ha! evil laugh
newfmad chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I wonder who... ;-)
newfmad chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Ha ha, love it!
more chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
more please also can this be a Jasper and Bella story becasue Bella deserves Jasper in this story! :)
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Edward sounds like a real jerk. Poor Jasper. Bella sounds different in this story.
teambellaedward chapter 6 . 11/30/2011