Reviews for I found my missing piece
fangirlingforever90 chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
continue please
Gaby19 chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
Please don't let this storie end like this .keep writing your doing a great job .i really want to know If they get married or do they go back to school etc . Don't stop now .
Dizzy128 chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
hey i really like your story you should come back to it and finish it off
Ariauna chapter 23 . 7/1/2011
love it
evfangirl98 chapter 24 . 8/12/2010
well i love ur storie and i know eclips was epic and i intend to watch it every day as i now own a burnt copie it was my fav so far and i cant wait to see the first half of breaking dawn.
Robsten345 chapter 23 . 7/7/2010
OMFG U HAV 2 UPDATE THIS STORY ID KNOW HOW LONG ILL BE ABLE 2 WAIT!BEST STORY EVER!IT HAS EVERYTHING ROMANCE AND ADVENTURE!
Satosky chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
I enjoyed your fanfic so far I prefer the books over the movies although I will watch it when it comes out.
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 24 . 7/1/2010
I saw the 9:00 showing! Before the midnight showing and then when we left the midnight showing was lined up and going out the door! Yay! Special premiere tickets! It was awesome. It never really bothered me before about Bree getting killed but now I wish she never wrote it that way. Bree is so sweet and why? I love RILEY and JACOB and JASPER and EMMETT! In the books I am team Switzerland. In the movie I am sooo team Jacob, Jasper, Emmett, and Riley. :)
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 24 . 7/1/2010
AHHHH I SAW IT TO IT WAS SOOOOO AWESOME! AND THEY ACTUALLY FOLLOWED THE PLOT! EDWARD AND RILEY WERE SO HOT!and the computer thing happened to me last weekend eeww good luck! : )
Randomcrazy chapter 24 . 7/1/2010
Pls write some more!

The storys really really good

but don't force yourself to write wait till an idea comes otherwise your heart isn't in the story!
caww chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
Why was Emmett looking for them?

caww
7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7 chapter 23 . 4/2/2010
haha. emmett is going to be another dead man. :) wow. poor eddie. great chapter!
FeelingBella chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
Great chapter and I hope to read more! :-D
drunkensailour208 chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
ha poor edwards volvo! :)
Gembeclou chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
ow got to say im loving this, im glad there are so many chapters