Reviews for Study Date
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Great missing scene. Very much like House-come over to help Cameron study and then watch TV...or pretend to watch TV, at least. ;)
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Nice :] Cameron knows now. Very original.
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Great scene and it's almost better as a one shot than as a chapter ;)
ilessthreethanyou chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
ooh!

I like I like!

Since I actually haven't read reset, I shall take this time to do so!

This was an awesome one-shot! You should do a sequel! Unless its tied into Reset .. I hope so! hehe
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I haven't actually read Reset, but I'm about to, now that I've had this little taster!

What a delightful little one-shot. And so in character. House being unhelpful and thinking sexual thoughts. Cameron hoping for a little too much and being disappointed.

The almost touch at the end...Now that was cute, and just sizzled with tension.

I would type more, but I am exceedingly impatient, and I am now desperate to read your story Reset!
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Ahaha!~ Very cute indeed! :D
timetraveler2517 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
okay i rele liked that lol u should rele write more
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
aww... that was cute! a bit patchy in some areas, but definitely cute:D
All-I-need chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Well, that was interesting. *grin*

So House seemed to have a hard time NOT concentraiting on Cameron *laugh*

Good thing she passed the exams on her own. His help might not have been enough, if she werent that intelligent *grin*.

I am very glad you posted this chapter, its a very nice scene and I like it a lot.

Greets from Germany,

Isi )

Ps: Would you be so kind and write some more House/Cameron-Stories? Pretty please with cherry and cream on top?
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
nah, it's never too late! awesome insert, now it's all neatly connected!
catgrl chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Ah Very good and a bit funny.. I cant wait for more stories of

yours to come out... Cameron and that pen thing was funny...
senselesswords chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
And now I wonder, why wouldn't you include something like this in the story? It was a great chapter, showing just how complicated is House when it comes to relationships. I love it entirely, so I commend you for having written it.
ange chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Lovely idea, great dialogue as usual; a classy little addition to Reset. Thanks.
Mango517 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Cute and very in-character :D Loved the

“Really? Interesting. Have you met me?”

and Cameron sucking the pen :P

you would have made my day if you had given me a steamy Hameron kiss, but as a wise man once said "You can't always get what you want" :P
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
What a lovely surprise and such a sweet scene.

Looking forward to your future fics. ;)