Reviews for JxHQ: Penance
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Illustrating that he tortures her so much more emotionally than he ever could physically in this way was yet another stroke of brilliance from you. Faved.
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hi.

I hardly ever read Joker/Harley fics. But I am slowly starting to read them. I have to say I enjoyed this thoroughly. Your writing is brilliant. I liked how you showed how far gone Harley is in this one shot with her begging and pleading with the Joker to hit her. It's kind of sad in a way that she would evenutally become like this, staying with him despite all the abuse he does to her...

Darkness.
ivey chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aw...the joker isn't that mean... the worst he could do is slap her hard then throw her out the window!
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh my god, wow. This is what the Joker is all about. Mental torture.

I love how Harley just seems so desperate for his attention and how awfully twisted that need is. She'd risk her own life just to get the proper punishment that she thinks she rightly deserves.

This was a good one shot of the relationship between Harley and Joker. It just shows how dark and unhealthy it really is, because really, how can a relationship between two insane clowns be healthy? You did an awesome job and I love reading your Harley/Joker fics. :)
Harley-Cat chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
One of my favorites.

Joker really does punish Harley emotionally:(

As always, you were nothing less than brilliant. I always look forward to reading your stories.

-CAT
lelila84 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Absolute, complete, utter perfection in every sense of the word.
mende5525 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wow, that was so unbelievably good no words can even describe it.
Silvercat chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Have I yet said how beautiful this is? No? It's gorgeous, brilliant, and utterly cruel.
Calamity in Motion chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
-It was going to be wonderful, and they’d dance together beneath the rainbow explosions that would illuminate the sullen Gotham sky while people fell screaming and laughing in the streets.-

That is the most romantic thing I have ever read. (But I'm a freak, so no news there)

Anyway, I had to tell you that this was amazing, like everything you write about them. Keep on what you're doing.

Willow

P.S. I feel it's my duty to inform you that your writing is like crack. As pathetic as that sounds. I just can't get enough, I'm addicted.
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
That was awesome! Joker is so cruel, leaving her like that. Though, I'm not sure what's worse: him being cruely indifferent, or beating her. Hmm. Anyways, amazingly done!
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh Mr. J you sadistic bastard you, XDXD BRILLIANT. What sweet, delicious, agonizing torture. Very, very well done. *applauds* _
AFY chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
You can't have Joker without the mind games!

He was just so perfect here, plus I found the fireworks earlier to be pretty comical in a dark sort of way. Poor Harley...
Saint Mirror chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Excuse the language but he wasn't fucking around was he?
Dance Macabre chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I am utterly amazed, fixated, and bewildered. Again. As always.

This fic was just another one of your masterful-not to mention utterly relevant to the point where it seems canon-revelations of the minds of Joker and Harley Quinn. You portray aspects of his character that are familiar and yet completely different each time, and this was no different. I have yet to come across an author who commands my attention and emotions more when reading about these particular characters and this particular universe.

And I'm not just sucking up to you. I truly believe you should write a novel, if you have not done so already.

Dance
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I loved the story. It's a perfect example of how brilliant the joker is. He completely distroyed harleys mind and rebuilt her in whatever way he chose. The joker is harleys God, nothing could be worse than his indifference. Alot of writters focus on the beatings, and i'm sure ther are beatings, but i think alot of what the joker does is mental. Shure the joker will kill you, but first he wants to break you(i.e. The Killing Joke). I read alot of joker fic and i have to say this is the most in-character as i have ever read. The way you wrote harleys breakdown and the jokers reaction to it, my god, I felt like I was in the room watching it happen. I look forward to reading more of your work!