Reviews for Letting Go
cc chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awsome!Up-Date NOW befor I go insane!

cc
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
are you going to finish it
Hope Shalott chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Just what I've been looking for. What can I say, Blackwater is the best vengence against Samily :-D

The only problem I have is your description of Leah having blonde hair. In the books, she is of Native American descent and has Black hair.
AnnaMollyPR chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
PLZ UPDATE!

this is rlly good and i wanna see where you take it so PLZ DONT GIVE UP ON IT!

:D
birdy chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
keep writing this sounds good
mz.bubbly chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Sam sounds like a selfish bastard here.

Hahaha.. but I do really love the way you portrayed Leah and Jake :)

awesome!
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I REALLY DO HOPE YOU MAKE MORE. I LIKE IT.
PandylBas chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
i do find the whole imprint thing...intriguing i guess esp, the sam/leah/emily situation. i would love to read more but sam is being selfish as all hell. He shouldn't even do that to her.
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
karma's a bitch, and sam is about to get his

Please update soon
AmericanPoet chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
HA! Now Sam knows just a tiny bit what Leah is going through. I really hope you continue this story; it's AMAZING!
HornLove chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
It's Okay...but next time be a little more accurate!

Leah is Native American...she can't have blond hair!

but good story ]]
Midday Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
this is amazing you need to update soon b/c even though this chapter is short it is absolutly perfect
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
please go on
Queen Chanel chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
wohoo..YEAH :)

i am soo upset with how the pack treats leah, finally shes is with Jake.

i want sam to feel all the pain he inflicted on her

payback a bitch :)
Someone with Suggestions chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
No offense or anything, but maybe you should get a beta reader who's a bit more proficient in modern, conversationalist English than you are - or seem to be. I mean, there are some parts of your story in which the characters sound like middle-aged robots. And the way you use some of your verbs doesn't make sense to a typical English reader. (For example: "when Lea(h) seared her one hot look"? WTF? O_o)

Also, as much as possible, begin a new paragraph whenever a different person is speaking. (Really, though, this is just basic style sense. You should have picked up on this whilst reading the Twilight books.)

And another thing: "lose" means to misplace or to no longer be in possession of something. "Loose", on the other hand, as you have it in the second-last paragraph, means "not tight(ened)".

Please don't treat this as a flame; it's not. And it's not as if your story HASN'T got any potential. I'm just saying, this work needs improvement. I hope you do what it takes to make it happen before you actually put any further chapters up.