Reviews for Read between the Lines
Mortzo chapter 10 . 6/1
great story i really liked the take you took on Jacen's survival a dark and great story good job
SiouxFan chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
A nice finish. I will forever be a J/TK fan, but I like that he got some closure with Allana. "...to let his little girl live her life..." I still hate that Allana will never get to know her father.

Anyway, thank you for finishing this, even if it did seem to be a bit abrupt.
Jedi Carpet chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Interesting story - update this! :)
Natalie chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
Another great chapter! Very intriguing, can't wait to see the Emperor, and see what happens to Jacen now that he's out.
Vicious Dice chapter 8 . 3/29/2009
I like it. Update soon!
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
Sorry to be so long reviewing - lots of family issues.

Great story. Looking back and seeing some of the incidents in his life from his perspective was really well done.

Thinking back, we knew Palpatine was a Sith, but I don't think it was known by the general population. Just that the emperor was not a nice guy some of the time. But, he did bring a form a peace. Vader, well the deaths he caused are many years ago and we are looking I think at how time and lack of history removes some of the sting. Jacen's crimes were to close.

Assuming there is more to come and Jacen won't die so easily.

Great job.
Maelric chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
This is an excellent story. There are too few Jacen/Caedus stories out there - good ones that is. I like how you portray his mind and memories in this story and blend it with 'Traitor'.

I hope you update soon
Natalie chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Just found this! Very very interesting, and I look forward to reading future chapters (and finding out who the new Emperor is! how intriguing...). Good luck with the next chapter(s), and hope to see them soon! :)
Ann Jinn chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
Really interesting how you described Jacen, in the right light the repairs not being well mended.

Interesting to see the different plans come to fruitation.
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Really great insight into his time in captivity. You did a wonderful job making Nom Anor even a slimery character. Even for a Vong he was a little over the top with his plots. This is a good one.

Poor girl, how to capture Jacen's heart.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I always felt sorry for Jacen. It seemed like he got roped in by various forces. He meant well, but really lost his way.

You captured that really well.