Reviews for Exorcist Innocence and Wizard Wand
Yuu.IJ chapter 9 . 1/15
Last updated in 2009. I think it is about time you put this story up for adoption or just abandon it. You've left it for far too long to be considered anything else. It's a shame that you decided to leave it like so, there was a good plot and idea to base the story on.

Regards,
Shadow
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
And now Ron's gonna get jealous... LOL! XD
HipsterL chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
You sure do know how to make me cry... NOW UPDATE DAMMIT! It's been like 4 years.
WolfLovesFood chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Love the story. Well-written, funny, in-character...

Oh, if you want to write KandaxAllen, I'm not stopping you... (Ginny might get a little upset though-which brings

Me To the fact that HarryxGinny was pretty random, for

Me)

Although, I am frankly a KandaxLenalee fan, and the thought of HxK never crossed my mind.. I'm not opposed though, so knock yourself out! ;3
4 is for Clover chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
"We had help from some fat guy who looked like a marshmallow." XD
Shugopop chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
nice
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! XD I just pictured Voldemort as chubby, with a top hat and carrying an umbrella, but looking like he usually does (face and clothing wise. x3)

I like this, it's really good! o
yannn chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
the story is so cute and unique
FallenHope-Angel chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
that was so sad adn cute i loved it! poor allen though how he suffers to his past adn harry for is future.
natcat5 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
Oh god, the image of Lavi sleeping while surrounded and covered in books was just to Kawaii for words! I wish there was a deviation on with that picture. It's just so cute! Haha, I loved the situation you had Allen and LAvi in. Laven ftw!
natcat5 chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Aw! I loved Lavi leaning on Allen's shoulder! I love Laven! And there's just not enough of it out there...
pamellka chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
Waoo. Awesome
darkfairykara chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
update soon perhaps?
darkfairykara chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
ouch...getting buried by books hurts...happened to me once.
darkfairykara chapter 1 . 8/17/2009