Reviews for Alphabet Game
Diana chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Oh please work on this one, I'd love so much to see a relationship on those 3... I'm possibly a pervert but damn it would be awesome.
Kandakicksass chapter 25 . 3/6/2011
This one... this one... this one should become its own story. I like this. Erik giving Raoul an aphrodisiac? Why hasn't anyone done it?
AnjuShoma95 chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
lol yes he was watching the argument and was enjoying it very much! xD i love you work!
dariella chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
yeah, i think this one, G, needs to be developed. BECAUSE IT'S AWESOME!
jen3572005 chapter 26 . 3/8/2010
loved them all really but if i had to chose some to be expanded than probabl and y. Those were the highlights :) great job on them all though.
Haru Kinome chapter 26 . 1/17/2010
A1 - Awah, getting sloshed really isn't the answer, Raoul-kun... But maybe it'll loosen him up enough to jump Erik?

A2 - Or maybe Erik will jump Raoul? That's perfectly acceptable, too :)

B - Yeek! *turns red and hides face* I wonder if it's okay that I'm so curious about how this one would turn out...? -/-'

C - Eheheh... Bad Raoul. It really does seem that Erik wouldn't take too well to criticism, especially since there's never anyone around to criticize, ne?

D - *tilts head* Was this kinda-sorta in 'Reluctantly Willing'? Or, ah, maybe my imagination is making stuff up again...

E - Uwah! *squeals* Omg do want! Anou, I mean, *puppy eyes* I'd be really overjoyed if someday this one was turned into a fic.

F - What the hell is Erik doing in there?

G - O_O ... ...I /really/ shouldn't want to see this as badly as I do.

H - Ah, more angstiness? And a Christine who wanted the engagement would be a very different trend than the usual Christine in your fics. I'm kinda curious to see how that would turn out.

I - Mwee hee _ Of course Erik is watching. And probably getting ideas from the conversation, too. I love Raoul's line, btw.

J - 'Think of Me', ne?

K - *squeals* 'Reluctantly Willing'! *headdesk* I'm a bloody cheater.

L - Aw. ('Aw'? Wtf is 'aw'? Gomen ne, I don't think my stupidity filter is quite working right now)

M - 'Reluctantly Willing'? *pinches self* I need to stop guessing that.

N - Ahah, not having servants is unnatural? Mou, sasu ga Raoul-kun. That's just like him, ne?

O - I like persistent!Raoul, too. While possessiveSeme!Erik is wonderful, I'm really fond of the idea of dork!Raoul running around trying to hard to confess his feelings.

P - *bounces* crazy!Raoul! Ah, I would love to see him like that, so broken and drowning in his own insanity _

V - insecureNeedy!Erik. Kinda weird. But if you can twist it to work, I'd love to see the results.

W - This one will be done? :D E! *excited* Yayness! I look forward to reading it o

X - Sounds kinda like Erik just wants a kid. But ew, then he'd have to sleep with Christine. Creepy.

Y - Ooh, aphrodisiac... *goes to daydream*

Z - Well, it had to happen some time. A Christine that perpetually wanders around all childlike and stupid really annoys me. I hope she gets her clingy, pathetic ass out of the way so Erik and Raoul can jump each other. Mou, I shouldn't be so mean to a fictional character...
Oddball chapter 26 . 11/9/2009
I love this. Out of all of them I would lov and x to be develop more, but their so amazing by themselves. Those ones are my absolute favorites.
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 26 . 11/2/2009
Nice, quick read ... although some I wish were a little longer. You have some in here that seem would make great one-shots. Love it (as always of course). LOL
Oreal770 chapter 26 . 9/6/2009
interesting... think its kinda good
gypsyking chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
You should create a story on "Gain". *grins broadly* Now THAT'd be a fic to remember! :D
JewelOfThePinkPanther chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
I think you should elaborate on the "D is for Drown" short into a story or oneshot. :D I know, your chapter was short, but many ideas had sprng to mind on that one. I've been adoring your writing and stories for a while now and I'd just LOVE to see what you'd come up with You are a terrific writer and hope you keep it up!
aicornduong chapter 20 . 4/1/2009
My favorite chapter so far. I can just imagine the great Opera Ghost choking on bread. _
emi0chan chapter 25 . 1/10/2009
I like the Paranoid chapter and this one! Y for Yearn! OMG, I wanna see a fic that has to do with these! Oh... and the W for Whore one too. So exciting. xD Your fics are actually the ones that made me really get into POTO slash aka ErikRaoul pairings. I love your stories! I've started reading all of them today. Well... like an hour ago. Anyway, I shall go review. :D Elaborations on the chapters I liked would be most welcomed. It would make me very happy. -squeals-
Akaiba chapter 25 . 12/31/2008
oh this would make a yummy oneshot. delicious, i can picture him writhing on the bed when Erik, like a knight, magically appears from the shadows where he's been observing /COUGH/PEEPING/COUGH/ and gives him the solution to make the yearning go away.

YUM

x
Akaiba chapter 23 . 12/31/2008
Oh my god i cannot wait for this one! it sounds so dark and intriguing! I'm a bit of a morbid freak but I love stories like this! please tell me Erik at least learns to love Raoul cos I hate that word, its foul! DX I hope Raoul teaches him a lesson.

x