Reviews for Operation: TAKARI PI
Aster Selene chapter 8 . 11/8/2008
That was BEAUTIFUL.

And now that I know that Iori brought back two...I know who they are. Patamon and Tailmon right?

Love the cats part.

Now, what do the other kids think? O.o
Captain Kork chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
lolz that was great! i wnoder what hikari thought when she heard that
Aster Selene chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
I forgot to say this in last review, but you made it obvious you're on English dub when you said "it was just the Anniversary".

The Japanese term is "Odaiba Memorial". I suggest you change that.
Estefi chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
Fantastico!
Aster Selene chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
And yet Hikari will take some lame-o EXCUSE out of it.

Poor them.

I feel really sorry for Takeru but why do I have the feeling we'll see him unconscious next chapter?
collateraldamage-x chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
oh...my...gosh! this was your best chapter yet! It was funny (matt and tai always crack me up)and insanely sweet. I know the conversation between tk and davis was in a chapter but reading it again and knowing kari was listening made it all the more sweeter! no idea why, it just did. i loved this chapter and i cannot WAIT until your next one. i can't wait to see what happens! insanely awesome job.
ARCtheElite chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
So just let me get one thing straight. The PA system booth is visible from the caf?

And I wasn't totally clear about what Iori was doing.
Venusian Angel chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
that was an awesome chapter! it was incredible sweet with all teh moments and stuff and their digimon digivolving to similar things and everything. SO CUTE... i look forward to the next chapter
enang chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
im sorry i dont read introductions, i set my eyes in the story first before anything else. i didnt even noticed my name atop and with also the fact that it was in bold print. My sister was the one who saw my name. And hey! may name is written here!

haha.

anyway this was the first fanfic that daisuke is not actually the bad guy... haha everytime i read takari stories i somekinda noticed a davis bashing, but this one is different. keep it up ;)
enang chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
its great but make the chaps longger!

its always a cliffhanger... oh man...

i wish i can read more of it!
Aster Selene chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
Now that I think about it, it was good that Daisuke didn't grab Takeru earlier because then he would have ruined the plan...by trying to go with the plan. Good ol' Daisuke. He's a good kid but sometimes things just don't work. :-)
Aster Selene chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
Oh! I like how this is going. :-) Like the Iori incident.
collateraldamage-x chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Cool you finally updated! I've been dying to find out what happens. Tai and Matt crack me up, of course they would be the masterminds behin any plan. I feel so bad for Tk! He thinks it's impossible to be with Kari because no matter what he'll hurt her! So sad. Can't wait for your next chapter, it's getting real good now!
ARCtheElite chapter 6 . 10/25/2008
Are there times when you switch between scenes? If there are, I think you should have some sort of indicator (like an extra line break, or a long line of -) to show that. It took me two reads before I realized Hikari and Takeru weren't in the same place.

Great story, though. Update soon!
collateraldamage-x chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
cool an update! i've been waiting for awhile although i'm sorry ur sick. i am too unfortunately :( but hey awesome story! it was a little confusing though but i guess it's just cuz i don't know wats going on which i'm sure is gonna get explained in the next chapter. can't wait for the next one and feel better soon!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »