Reviews for Operation: TAKARI PI
Captain Kork chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
wow
thunderbird chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
I kinda like wat you've done so far. I just was wondering if you have any other sub couples planed or not. In other words, are you a Tai/Sora fan or a Matt/Sora fan? Sorry, I just read so many stories with Matt being with Sora that it sickens me. Man still can understand why the producers did what they did. Well update soon please!
Aster Selene chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
*Imagines Miyako eating Takeru's fisherman hat*

*Shivers*

Thankfully we don't have to go through that since he does love her.

:-)

(But isn't that an English phrase?)
ARCtheElite chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
Great story, I like it! You portrayed everyone very well. Interesting why you put them into phases. Reminds me of Gundam Seed.

Keep up the good work. Update soon!
collateraldamage-x chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
yeah! a new chapter! xcellent btw. i thnk u portrayed kari xcellently. i could imagine her saying stuff lyk this. it was kinda sad reading it cuz kari knows she lyks tk but she thnks it'll nvr happen! :( i'm glad though cuz i know ur nxt chptr will strt the matchmaking part now that the heart to heart talks r done. can't wait!
Captain Kork chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
i almost cried cuz its kinda sweet and sad at the same time!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Great chappie. Weird last line to put in, but i'm gonna guess you're going to explain it in the next chapter.

keep on typing

* hannah *
collateraldamage-x chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
yeah you updated! xcellent chapter. poor tk! he luvs her so much but he cares too much about their friendship to do n e thng. he's so selfless *sigh* i hope you update real soon i can't WAIT till the next one. keep up the awesome work oh and good luck on ur test :D
Aster Selene chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Since when did Miyako turn into a bush? :-)

Yeah. I'm sorta at that point right now. I have an ideal relationship with someone I don't want to lose, only reason I'm not going is that I doubt he feels the same about me and probably just thinks of me as a friend. So I'm kinda stuck. Lucky Hikari.
Captain Kork chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
XD
collateraldamage-x chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
AH! You updated! Yes! I can't WAIT for your next chapter i'm so curious as to what will happen next. knowing tai and matt, they'll do something crazy insane lol. i hope you update soon! i luv it so far.
KoumiLoccness chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
U know Izzy Japanese name thats amazin...
Captain Kork chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I LOVE IT!
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow, this is really good. I can't wait to see what happens. Just a question though, are you plannig on making your chapters longer? Cuz I'd really like if they were longer! lol. But so far so good, oh and one more thing, if they're in middle school, I don't think they have to wear the green uniforms yet, that's for high school (english version). so ya, other then that keep up the awesome work!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Nice. I like the way you go the name.

keep on typing