Reviews for My Dinner With Onslow
Geezworld234 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh wow. I simply loved this! Wow what a house full Hyacinth has! Fabulous! I love the idea of Rose with a cowboy and trust her to know the other 'gentleman' guest! Bruce's latest antics where great and I loved how Onslow brought his own beer!
Everything was great the characters were perfect the dialogue could have been lifted straight from the show! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Loved it. Well written and very entertaining.
DeadlyFandoms chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow! I love this! The characters are really funny and are portrayed really well, the dialogue was funny, the storyline was brilliant and it's really well written. Please wrote more! :D
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This story might be pretty old, but still awesome!
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
HAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! It was great to actually "witness" one of Hyacynth's candlelight suppers, LOL! You captured everyone to a "t," my friend! Thanks for writing this!
Gladeshaddow chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is amazing, full of laughs. I wish this was a real episode.
DeanFan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Loved it. It was just like watching the show. I love Onslow. ALl he needs is his beer and bacon to be happy. LOL!
Lolly6 chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Really great :) havne't giggled so much about a fic in ages! it sounds just like an episode same layout and everything well done :)!

I'm going to try and read some more of your fics now.

Lolly
Elisabet chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Totally great! I agree with those others who thought it was like watching an episode of the show, the characters were right, and you could picture everything there was happening very vividly. (sorry if I spell wrong - I'm danish!)
Celtic Cat chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I could see it all. You have those characters down cold. Very funny stuff.
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Hm...I read Keeping Up Good Neighbours before reading this. This wasn't as good as Good Neighbours, especially since the characters weren't in their correct personality. It was also a little more vulgar, but I prob. sound like Hyacinth! LOL!
Barbara chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
I loved this story! It's as good as the episodes on TV! I could just picture this party!
eklektik chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
Wonderful! Hilarious! The characterizations are right on! I enjoyed this story so much! Just one tiny quibble: What happened to the vicar (poor long-suffering dishy vicar) and his wife? You did say they were invited to the dreaded candllight supper as well...Anyway, this is a very small, small thing in an excellent story. Please write more!
Lizzie-the-barking-hamster chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Fantastic i could really visualise it. its one of those episodes you just wished had happened. Thank you and well done
David Giles chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Absolute Genius!

The characters are captured so very accurately and taken just a little bit further than originally. A real joy to read!