Reviews for Decisions : Equals Good or bad?
dylanredefined chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Some answers here at I don't see Mithril leaving people are loyal as long as you pay them and treat them well. Expecting them to leave comrades

behind just to complete a mission is a bit much.

To do this imho better either have roy sacrficing himself

so the others could get away and spending time as a prisoner expecting mithril to rescue him .So he naturally feels resentful to Mithril and Souske feels guilty .

Or have Roys Arm slave blow up and no one sees him eject or whatever armslave pilots he sees his comrades who voweded to leave no man behind ride off leaving him behind .

I know Souske is not the most open of characters but blandly stated we left him behind but he made it back anyway

doesen't really explain the reason why they hate one another.
dylanredefined chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Who are these people what is their connection to fmp characters ? Souske seems to know one?You take a bullet in the arm you dont practisce kendo the next day .
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I think you need to slow down your story telling .Words are not rationed .It reads like your rushing the story so many diffrent characters introduced in about a page .Who they are and why are they there?
Mr. Inertia chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Style and delivery needs some work, but I like the ideas you've got. Nice to see you're using your own characters, as well.

I'd like to see this improve. Keep writing ;)
Crimson Loner chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Ok 1.) he's used that more then 20 times so i suggest he actually gets creative. and 2.) i like the story so good job