Reviews for Photographic Memories
monkrules chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
i liked it even though i perfer storys with the characters and all it was intereasting to see inside the mind of this character from some one else point ofview good job and thanks for posting..ps no flames lol :)
nilescclover chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
ok story, Keep at it. I know what it's like to get bad reveiws on stories but if I didn't I would get worried too. I know I'm not perfect and I want to know what I can do to make me better. The one thing that I've learned over the years is if you have a passion for writing just go with the flow you will be surpised in what you come up with. You can't please everyone and there is no use trying, if one person likes the story then you did the job well.

Monk can never forget, it would be more painfull for him. I can see him sitting there talking to his pictures and holding them when he sleeps. I would do the same thing too. Very emotional, I liked it.
Kameka chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
aw sad but beautiful
Monkwriter chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Beautifully done. Tender scene. I hope you don't think I'm flaming you but to make your writing even better, stay in the same tense.

I want to see more. Good job!

Don't feel too bad about some reviews. Corrective criticism is good sometimes. It's usually the delivery of it that is difficult.
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This is very beautiful. Well done.
Monkish Otaku chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Eh, the person that flamed you probably doesn't have a concept of English, so don't worry about it. :)

And yeah, it wasn't your best work... This however, was nice. I can see you're a good writer (unlike some who have been posting lately... of course my first long Monk fic sucked too... but at least I used proper grammar and punctuation)

In any case, keep up writing like this. _