Reviews for Wear and Tear
Gir Crazy chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Whoa. Just... Whoa. This fic is simply outstanding. Amazingly written, it was a wonderful read. Thank you for writing it! :D
CandyIsYummyNomNom chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
Holy frickin' CRAAAPPPPPP. THATS WAS TO AWESOME FOR WORDS!
Titans Obsessionist chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
I was in the middle of reading this chapter and I saw the Batman reference, it was funny but um, wrong asylum. :p

Blade.
Titans Obsessionist chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
The story is really good, one thing though and I'm not nitpicking because, belive me I hate nitpicking but the asylum is on an island in the middle of a giant lake so there can't be any street lights and fred couldn't walk home.

Again sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk but I thought I'd just remind you of these little details.

Sincerely,

Blade.
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 7 . 10/22/2009
This was actually a pretty good story, give yourself some more credit. Love Fred's little Napoleon personality. And I liked the "Joker" reference that was a few chapters back.
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
The conspiracies are starting to make sense! LOL That was good. And I liked the part about insanity becoming like the Plague. And the whole French accent thing too - I'm in my third year of French in high school right now so that's kind of a given.
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
A close friend linked me to this chapter because she thought it would be up my alley, and it was so awesome I'm working my way back through the story now. I loved the line about the serial killer not being the "breakfast kind," and I loved the idea of the "deranged dentist." Also, your author's notes are NOT way too long - I've seen and written much longer ones.;p I love stories about asylum crazies.
Seiberwing chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
...aagh. This one gave me the utter shivers. I love descent-into-madness fics and this one pulled it off pretty well. You do have a few typos scattered around, but otherwise it's great.
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Loboto is now giving a total Lecter vibe.

Also, Fred is now my NEW favorite character. -kicks away Mikhail- Everyone wants to give the smug little Hannibal-like a broken nose at some point, YOU'RE LIVIN' THE DREAM FRED.
Lunatic of a Third Kind chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
...Loboto was talking in a Joker voice the whole time in my mind.

FREAKING. AWESOME. DUDE.
Eliza Acheron chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
yay yay yay! T'was awesome. :)
Kodra chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Very enjoyable story. Loved the perspective on all of these great stories. Would like to see it from the other perspectives as well. Keep up great work
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
Very lovely! JUst wonderful! I really hope to see more of Fred!

~Molly
OveractiveImaginer chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
Aw, poor Fred!

OMG I really loved this! You portray all the characters so well and the loboto chappie just have me the creeps! (but in a good way)

I was just gawking at the page when I realised who sheegor was!

You gotta give us more ficcies like these! *thumbs up*
PhoenixAZ chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed the latest chapter yet! What's wrong with me?

I really like this chapter, as I've said no doubt for each chapter before. I love the way you write. I'm not sure why, but I do.

And now you have reminded me, after I read your Author's Note at the end there, I should read Watchmen so I'm not overly confused when the movie comes out. Looking forward to that movie...