Reviews for Too Strong A God
SlytherinPercy chapter 15 . 5/1
This is how TLO should have been like
I fucking loved your story and the plot and alsjsldjslakks pernico!
Very well written and beautiful
Ps: why not write a sequel that is set during The Lost Hero or The Son Of Neptune?
TheOtterPrince chapter 3 . 4/9
I can just imagine Aphrodite giggling the whole time they did that in just the same way Percy described how his class sniggered during sex ed.
(This is a great story, by the way.)
YamiLuna chapter 15 . 2/2
I love this story! And I don't know if you planned this, but I find it ironic that you had percy kill himself on his sword. because Roman generals used to commit suicide by stabbing themselves with their sword. And they're Greek.;)
Lance Corporal Chanyeol chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
gods that was so beautiful jesus christ i've been looking for a good rated percico fic for ages why did i ever stop reading this the first time i came across it i'm such an idiot just-

Okay, I'm calm. That was amazing! Thank you very much for writing this.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
That was AMAZING! The story-line was brilliant and just perfect! It was overall just ... WOW.
Yeah that probably sums it up, WOW.
Lauren chapter 15 . 5/25/2014
I just found this gem of a fanfiction on an old rec list and I You writing is comparable to Rick Riorden's. I felt like I was reading another book in the Percy Jackson series! The characters are exactly on point and I read with the same perspective I did with the original PJ series. Well done!
PuppetPrince chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
EverettEvan99 chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Aaw... That's really romantic... Not too cheesy but good, amazing even... Love thiz!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Idk bout u but I'm feeling 22
Audrey chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
I think you should make a sequel, but I dont know if you have already or not. If you have YEA if not please consider it
Percyjacksonfann chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
liking it so far :)
Brisingrblade09 chapter 15 . 11/5/2013
Excellent story, Favorited and everything looking forward to the sequel.
KEW2759 chapter 15 . 10/27/2013
Brilliant story! I loved it :) I think it's sooo romantic how Percy was willing to kill himself just so that Nico could live again! I just wish you'd done a chapter on their punishments :( I think it would've been funny to see what Chiron could come up with that's suitable! :) Now off to read the sequel! xD
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
why does Nico know how to have sex!? he's like 12! I hope he wasn't abused
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I think this is a good story. There is nothing wrong with being gay