Reviews for What To Do? part 2
Rain chapter 8 . 7/24
You are good, keep it up
the real narnia chapter 8 . 7/16
wow this story is absolutely fantastic and I hope you update soon and continue. I'd love to see what would happen we added more people (after all the HP cast is huge).
like maybe poppy, Pomona, and filius. or Neville's Gran, or even his parents from the marauders time period. or Fabian and Gideon, I'm sure that would make Molly really happy!and if you added Hagrid, he'd probably crying nonstop (especially when he saw the danger Harry got into in CoS)
I think it would be kinda funny if, maybe as a type of joke bonus, you could throw Tom riddle? either as himself out Voldemort just to see how he reacts with everyone? but I would post that as a type of separate one shot if you do do maybe thrown in Amelia bones, see what happens though by timeline accounts, it should still be a few days before the Longbottoms are tortured, so they might be able to prevent that. Harry can grow up alongside Neville, and everyone in ottery st catchpole. Severus might find a way to imprison Luciusmaybe Harry could get the dark mark off of him with parseltongue, and then Severus can say that everyone needs to do something very very bad to get the dark mark and that it can't be forced, and then steal custody of Draco. I just.. . ..zgizgxhEdkvjlxkbhskcycjcig
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope you update soon.
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 7 . 5/19
great chapter!
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 6 . 5/19
Bellatrix smiling is enough to scare the spots off of a leopard
Richard Harris played Dumbledork in the first two films and then after he died Michael Gambon took over... Liam Neeson could pull off playing the "greatest wizard of all time" (if he's truly the greatest wizard of all time then I am Lord Voldemort!)
love Sev's reaction to Percy
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 4 . 5/19
one itsy bitsy little thing I need to point out, a touchdown is not a soccer term it's an American Football term... Soccer completely pales in comparison to football...
Rose099 chapter 8 . 5/15
Update
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 4/30
falconer54 chapter 8 . 4/9
I'd love to see a oneshot on the Wizengamot taking a muggle biology course...
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 8 . 3/18
The last thing said between snape and sirius is really funny
Maddy Stanway chapter 6 . 2/29
Karl Urban.
Dr. Leonard McCoy (Stark Trek 2009 & Star Trek: Into Darkness).
Eomer. (LoTR: Two Towers & LoTR: Return of the King).
Maddie Stanway chapter 5 . 2/29
1 & 2 - Richard Harris.

3 - 6: Sir Michael Gambon.
katraj0908 chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
So...are you going to update?
Jasmine Indigo S chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
Hello! I'm too lazy to sign in and review at the moment, but I am Jasmine Indigo Sappihhra on the site. I have to say, I love reading Characters Read stories, and your is top notch! Also a word of warning, there's a constant campaign going on to delete these types of stories off the website. I really hope you have all of these chapters saved up somewhere. Also, updating would be wonderful. Even if you don't continue on the site, can you make it available for readers to get your chapters emailed to them? That would be cool to. Okay, have fun with your life hope to hear from you soon!

JIS
alexomega2001 chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
I would like to point out that if Dumbledore swallowed a lemon, he would not look disgusted as he loves anything with lemon.
cal246 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Hey I just finished reading this story and was wondering if you where going to continue it. I know it's been a few years since you updated it but I would like to finish reading it. It's good for a laugh with all the jokes and commentary.