Reviews for Guardian of My Heart
Gdgfxh chapter 11 . 4/13
Made it two-fourths of a way trough this chapter before I wanted to barf and punch something preferably hard and breakable like Bella's face she's such a pussy there I didn't want to use vulgar language but that's just what she is it's the perfect way to describe her "Oh what if he leaves me oh what if he hates me this is the part where he calls me a monster and leaves me" oh brother give me a break HE IS A MONSTER! HE DRINKS BLOOD! why in the cosmos would he think you're a monster when he's a monster and she took it so well if he reacted like that she should just send him to hell literally she that's another thing she's stronger then any vempire she could crush Edward into a fine powder this author did a horrible job with Bella's character I mean in the book she clumsy and unnecessarily bashful to use the lite version but in this story it's like Bella is trying to impersonate Niagara Falls she cried more up till know then I have in my entire existence this stories plot had amazing potential but it's a potential that will never come to frutation.
ClearTiger chapter 23 . 4/3
i cryed on this chapter. you are an amazing writer :)
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 3/7
Oh no, poor edward
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 3/7
Funny chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Oh. My. God. You killed Bella?! THAT. Is just messed up. What goes on in your head? I enjoyed this story until you killed her! You have problems. I wish you would write an alternate ending for those of us who enjoy HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Thank you for ruining my day! IM SO SORRY! I HATE TO BE THAT MEAN BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET MY POINT OUT THERE! PLZ. ACCEPT MY APPOLIDGY AND IGNORE WHAT I JUST DID! I AM ASHAMED.
cold kagome chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
omg love it.. lol
janelle.singleton2 chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
Is she going to live and save edward
Ocegirl264 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
I think Aaron is a... protecter?
iamsupergirl2 chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
so sad for Edward. Poor Bella, why did she have to die?
iamsupergirl2 chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
love your story. thanks for posting it.
iamsupergirl2 chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
loved this chapter
iamsupergirl2 chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
iamsupergirl2 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
Great job!
iamsupergirl2 chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
Really, really like this story ;)
iamsupergirl2 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Charlie is so different than normal and it's so funny seeing him being all friendly towards Edward. I love the chapter!