Reviews for Guardian of My Heart
To potential readers:

Seriously. Don't read. This story is so fucked up. It makes me hate the Cullens when they are supposed to be good guys. All they do for 8 chapters is force Bella to do what they say. Bella asks to be changed. No. Bella asks not to celebrate her birthday. No. Bella doesn't want to go out. No. Bella doesn't want a party. No. Bella asks Edward to leave. No. Bella doesn't want to wear make up. No. Bella doesn't want to wear heels. No. Bella is just miserable for 8 chapters as the Cullens force her in to things. Not to mention the writing is very immature and the 'super-Bella-syndrom'
wort story ever
Twilight is all about HEA no matter what
That is the point
Guest chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
Oh. My. God. You killed Bella?! THAT. Is just messed up. What goes on in your head? I enjoyed this story until you killed her! You have problems. I wish you would write an alternate ending for those of us who enjoy HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I SPENT ALL WEEKEND READING THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE YOUR ENDIND!Thank you for ruining my day! IM SO SORRY! I HATE TO BE THAT MEAN BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET MY POINT OUT THERE! PLZ. ACCEPT MY APPOLIDGY AND IGNORE WHAT I JUST DID! I AM ASHAMED.
Sacraa chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
This is the best twilight story that I have ever read. Some readers may not like the but in my opinion it was beautiful in both a happy and a sad way. You are an amazing author. Even I am tired of reading those cheesy happily ever afters. This story is truely amazing. Something new. I love it.
Gdgfxh chapter 11 . 4/13/2015
Made it two-fourths of a way trough this chapter before I wanted to barf and punch something preferably hard and breakable like Bella's face she's such a pussy there I didn't want to use vulgar language but that's just what she is it's the perfect way to describe her "Oh what if he leaves me oh what if he hates me this is the part where he calls me a monster and leaves me" oh brother give me a break HE IS A MONSTER! HE DRINKS BLOOD! why in the cosmos would he think you're a monster when he's a monster and she took it so well if he reacted like that she should just send him to hell literally she that's another thing she's stronger then any vempire she could crush Edward into a fine powder this author did a horrible job with Bella's character I mean in the book she clumsy and unnecessarily bashful to use the lite version but in this story it's like Bella is trying to impersonate Niagara Falls she cried more up till know then I have in my entire existence this stories plot had amazing potential but it's a potential that will never come to frutation.
ClearTiger chapter 23 . 4/3/2015
i cryed on this chapter. you are an amazing writer :)
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
Oh no, poor edward
Motherof8 chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
Funny chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 11/8/2014
Oh. My. God. You killed Bella?! THAT. Is just messed up. What goes on in your head? I enjoyed this story until you killed her! You have problems. I wish you would write an alternate ending for those of us who enjoy HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Thank you for ruining my day! IM SO SORRY! I HATE TO BE THAT MEAN BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET MY POINT OUT THERE! PLZ. ACCEPT MY APPOLIDGY AND IGNORE WHAT I JUST DID! I AM ASHAMED.
cold kagome chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
omg love it.. lol
janelle.singleton2 chapter 24 . 3/18/2014
Is she going to live and save edward
Ocegirl264 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
I think Aaron is a... protecter?
iamsupergirl2 chapter 23 . 4/2/2013
so sad for Edward. Poor Bella, why did she have to die?
iamsupergirl2 chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
love your story. thanks for posting it.
iamsupergirl2 chapter 21 . 4/2/2013