Reviews for fly away with me
AppleD chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
A new chapter would be LOVE.
I like Sakura here. I don't get Sasuke's insistence towards taking her out though. Perhaps if you wrote more...
There are a few grammatical errors, but nothing too severe.
Please continue. I hope, even though you wrote this back in 2008.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Adorable! :)
meantimegirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
know what? this is perfect.

and to be accused of hand rape! i like this a lot. adn when i say a lot, i mean A LOT.
An Fox chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMAI. Sasuke's a charmer.

Oh man, sakura had to deal with the loney old condom lady.

That's almost as worse as a guy having to deal with female ahopers in the uh" feminine toiletries" section of stories.

I see you have a lot going on, hope you have a chance to update.
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was pretty funny. I hope you update soon so we can all see what happens next.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i like this story...plz update soon :) wow i really like your stories :)
albaloo chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
nice, witty banter. good job overall
three broomsticks chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
very nice.

wow, i make a shit borat...

i love this. so funny, well done!
xfannyx chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
haha this is good[:
ohthatsmyname chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
and this story is ftw

bi-ele

ps. is there a sequel?
memepungu chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
update soon i really like this!
Oh-fOOy chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
HURRY! UPDATE!

plz?
biancaBOMB chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
ohh golly gee.

this story is amazing.

as amazing as Dumbo the flying elephant, and boy, he's AMAZING.

like he weighs tons and is not supposed to fly, but he does with his ginormous ears. :D

like for reals.

i cannot wait for the next chapter. [:
blupomme chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Oh shut up Sasuke. SHUT UP. yeah, SHUTTHEFUCKUP. Shut up with your little, 'you and I could get to know each other very well in my car' innuendo. YEAH.

(Personally, I adore the, uh, catch phrase, it's quite hilarious, but when a senior or whatever yells out, 'I'd tap that!' while you pass by is pretty demn annoying. Like really, I thought the dude was a senior THREE YEARS AGO. How old is he, 27?)

Besides that, Sasuke's funny. He's straight-up actin' like a guy. Seriously, they never pass up on a chance to use a sexual innuendo (HA, is innuendo my word of the week?).

GOD SAKURA, just grab that condom and, uh, pull it over his head and pray he suffocates. Yeah.

Yeah, I like this. I'm laughing.

XD
endlesslifex chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Holy freaking crap.

The one time Sasuke's the first to fall, he ends up jumping off the cliff for a girl who rapes his hand?

Nice.

How old IS this lady? Because from this description I'm thinking I should be pretty freaked right now.

I love this story! Well, I love all your stories, but I really like this one!...But I like the other ones too...I'm not one to play favorites.

Blah.