Reviews for Stolen Kisses
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
Wahahahahahaha tezuka misunderstood fuji hahahaha well i can't blame him because he really resemble sanada while fuji and yukimura were alike too
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Mou! I want to see fuji in girl's clothes! He was only cross-dressing in the anime when they were in their chibi form!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Fuji in a kissing booth? I think that so like him...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Kyaaaaaaa! Fuji was awake! Hahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
In chapter one, that was so not fuji's day hahahahahahahahaha
sugoiauriga chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
well written! i can't believe i also fell for it! haha.. really awesome, man. and bff yuki and fuji is totally my thing. this was so much fun! _
Prissycatice chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
wahaha
Tezuka get jealous! XD
miszhatter chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
oh my god, i never thought that Fuji was discussing someone else! Like Tezuka I was a hundred percent sure he was talking about himself. haha. talk about being dupe. anyway, nice one-shots!
Aenisa chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Aw, that was sweet 333
lil'sayuri-chan chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
haha, the last chapter was awesome :)

i was so sure that fuji was talking about himself! haha, i would have never guessed that he was really talking about a friend XD

i loved it!

and the other chapters too :D

please continue the great work!

XD
PWNsomeness chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
I love this story! :D Lookin' forward to the next chapter.
Ambarlost chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
You write well, even though I'm not a fan of any romance in Prince of Tennis, sorry. Although, I've always thought that Shusuke Fuji would be pretty confident if he ever cross-dressed. It seems like it would fit his personality. Anyways, the part when the Regulars were hitting on him in their own ways was really funny. (_)
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
ZOMG lol! Misunderstanding much?

Imagine how Tezuka would feel if he found out that Fuji wasn't actually talking about him? You'd feel like an idiot... hehehe... -

Yay, Perfect Pair!

Good Luck Yukimaru...!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Kawaii!

Good on all the regulars that put Fuji in such dangerous situations (so that Tezuka can help him...)!

“I got you.” The deep voice came from beneath him. Apparently, in addition to being soft and comfortable, the ground could also speak. The ground sounded a lot like Tezuka though."

Hm... where can I get some of this ground?
BleuFleur chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
You got me! I was expecting Fuji to be doing something unconventional at the beginning of the chapter, but (like Tezuka) I let my guard down and assumed that Fuji was describing himself and Tezuka's relationship. I started laughing quite hard when I first read Yukimura's name at the end and realized I'd fallen for the misdirection. Great execution!

Ironically, I just finished the one-shot you referenced in note 7 right before starting this series of one-shots. I don't think I got any of the references, but I've only seen *maybe* a handful of anime series so I'm not surprised.

The first four one-shots were also well-written and fun to read, but I think that final section of "Friend in Need" knocks it to the top of my list. Thanks for sharing!