Reviews for Temptation Desire
winterkaguya chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
very interesting...so, is there something between itachi and hinata or something like that? coz i don't get what itachi is trying to say in the previous chapter...and poor sasuke...i guess hinata is in her ovulating period (translating) fertility period otherwise known as 'in heat' period...hehehehehee...

update soon!
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Love it, I wonder who the fiance is? and oh is there going to be some HinaIta? Cuz if there is its going to ROCK Update soon!
SasuHina4ever chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Breedingseason should be uploaded first, i want to know whats going to happen to Hinata!

Oh- and who was Itachi talking about . . . Hinata? what is his connection with her? please explain in your next chapter

thank you!
KathyMata chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
omg wat happens next
Yay-Randomness chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
ITACHI IS IN LOVE WITH HINATA! Wow, didn't see that one coming.

So what's Sasuke going to do now? Those were some torture filled days for Sasuke though. Good luck to him. The poor soul.

Please update soon!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
woah awesome
vegetapr69 chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I like how you are portraying sasuke and hinata in this story...it's like you turned the tbles this time...normally sasuke would act like this hinata and she'll be the pure one...so I'm looking forward of how you'll play with the characters.

Any interest to move up the rating?

Vegetapr69
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
I love it, so awsome expecially were Hinata just wants a kid (Yeah right she wants something else) and Sasuke likes her...lol UPDATE SOON!
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
WO HO! X3
paranoidbychoice chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
poor sasuke is goning to get rapped hinata is so badass update
Yay-Randomness chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Yay! You updated!

This part was awsome like the last one. Some mistakes, but nothing a person can't ignore.

I feel bad for Sasuke, but at the same time happy for Hinata.

Please update soon! (What a twisted childhood Sasuke had)
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
aahh OMG you updated yay
HisaAngel chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
WOw...intereseting. hehehe I'll see how this goes. Update _
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Dude...THAT ROCKED...the summary is SOO intresting, and I cant weight for you to UPDATE ...witch better be soon...OR ill uleash an angrly looking Sasuke at you! -GRR- lol ...BUT seriously update SOON!
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Hm...i have a fealing that this is gonna get good... *grin*
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »