Reviews for For The Greater Good
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
While I get the AU thing, I never understand why people insist on making Snape's father a Death Eater or any kind of Wizard. He was a Muggle, and turning him into a Wizard doesn't change anything; if anything, it would remove the reason Eileen and Snape were apparently estranged from her parents (I am assuming this, as he doesn't seem to have had a relationship with them). It can't be to justify his abuse of Snape and Eileen (his mom), because we all know Muggles are perfectly capable of abusing Wizards (Petunia, Vernon, and Dudley). I don't get it.

"It was simply amazing what erasing the presence of one man could do for the Wizarding World." No kidding. I wonder if Gaia ever allowed Dumbledore a peek at things. If so, he was probably crushed that the world turned out so much better without him!

Very interesting story!
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Wow that was a much better timeline then cannon
madie080802 chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
This was such a treat to read. Thanks it makes complete sense, the world without the meddling coot is a better world indeed. One more to the favorites list.

M
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
That was awesome. I really liked reading this story. I wish that it could have been longer than a one-shot. Maybe if you decide you could expand on this story. Maybe tell how the Flamel's came into the picture and how they adopted Tom. Tell a little more about Severus and his mom. That would be just as awesome; I think.
GBTtown chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Very good.
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Wonderful!
lilashannah chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
that was amazing. .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Hahah no Dumblingdore! Wonderful, love how this turned out without the bumbling old goat sucker. I need more fanfics like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
great story!
Alie-yaoi chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I like
IAmTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
this is good... have you thought about making it a novel?