Reviews for My Best Subject is Fuzzy Math
luv-u-alwayz94 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
hmmm ur story is interesting plsss! update soon :))
Markus Ramikin chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Not bad!

I'm kind of having trouble with the premise - why exactly would Kira kill her parents - but I assume you intend to explain it eventually. Assuming you continue this one day, which I also hope you intend to do.
blue-candle chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
i loved it.

update soon!
Kanki Youji chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
"Yes, that is what Ryuuzaki - I mean I am saying" lolz to the max.

The dialouge was histerical.

But... you have to check your sentance endings. You have a few exclamations at the end of what should be questions. You man want to look over that again...

It was good though!

I won't shoot your plot bunny, but I will with-hold carrots until it inspires you again. How does that sound?
CaeliaDanan chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
I love this couple! so adorable!X3 UPDATE Soon!xD
Jillian Jiggs chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
I hope the bodyguard L gets is Watari. Who doesn't want to hang out with Watari? He's the coolest old man I know of. I'd kill to hang with him, unless I could hang with L. Update soon!
blue-candle chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
ah i wanna see more!
Nostalgic-Romance chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
The thing about present tense is it's hard to write, but doesn't read all that differently. It is a lot more... warm, real, than past tense, so it can be worth it to practice.

Keep up the good work
WithABunny chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I think I've fallen even more for this pairing upon reading this. There’s enough cuteness to keep the reader enthralled, and more than enough IC-ness to keep the more nitpicky members of the site spellbound.

Their interaction was thought out well, and all their fluffy little moments weren't enough to overwhelm anyone, but acted as a good precursor to their future interaction, when they get to know each other more.

I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out. After all, you're doing very well. Can't wait!
CaeliaDanan chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
AW... SO CUTE!X3 UPDATE SOON!XD
Penguini chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
:) I love this. I wonder why Kira killed Misa's parents. They didn't do anything wrong, to my knowledge, anyway. That was funny when Misa was talking to L, think he was talking to her when he was actually on the phone. Those damn bluetooths are so annoying.

Candy fixes nearly everything! :D This is amazing.
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
YAY! I like how this starts! Heh... Misa, you're so nice. "He's not very good at it." He was trying to comfort you, and you're already making judgements!

L... gave her candy? Oh, now I'm jealous! *glares at Misa* Panda-kun is MINE! *glomps L possessively* MINE I tell you!

... Good start. I look forward to the next update... I believe there should be a comma before and after 'Ryuuzaki-san' when she's thanking him for the candy... but I'm not sure...

Happy to see some MisaL from you, since I ship it, sorta, and you're one of my favorite writers here on FF.

Do you have a beta for this work yet?