Reviews for Scientia
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
diz chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Yikes! Han's in a world of hurt. Good story.
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Great story! I really like this!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wow chaotic but nice
Kariesue chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That was great! You have to wonder what runs through someone's mind at a time like that. Did you know that Han Solo was supposed to say "I love you, too" but Harrison Ford wanted the line changed to fit in better with the character. Good thing for you he did or you couldn't have written this little ficlet. And for us too, as I LOVE this line, it's so true to character. Thanks for sharing.
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This is awesome. Very in-character. I especially love how you have Han thinking his last words are stupid. Many people interpret the "I know" as being badass or something like that - they think he's displaying bravado, but when you actually watch the movie, you see that it's the exact opposite. That scene is a HUMBLING moment for him, and the WAY he says his famous line shows regret and humility.
Elemarth chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was fantastic! _ More, please. Well, I have 14 left to read, all Star Wars!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Fantastic use of artsy squished-together words. The speed of it, the intensity, made me think (ok, honestly it made me think that you should write about Darth Maul, but) about how very frightened Han must have been, about how he thought he was going to die. I always knew, in the movies, that he was going to live, and so it never felt so scary before, so freezing. But this time it did.

My one concrit is the first sentence. I just cannot see Han as wanting a noble death. That's a Luke thing. At least, it wouldn't be on the forefront of Han's mind. I think he'd want a useful death, which can be the same thing, but he's not enough of a dreamer to consider 'heroic' something connected to himself, I think (not that that makes him any less of a hero).

Sortof on that note, I really like "the books are all censored now". One thing SW doesn't do is talk much about how the Empire must have affected the media.

I also really liked "hellish steam hungrily lapping at his ankles".
Grey's Princess chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Smiles! So very Han Solo!
Suzotchka1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Loved it!
Movie Chic chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Good story about the best line in the whole saga!
divamom38 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
very excited to read another of your stories...keep it up; you have a strong voice and say a lot in a very little space. I'm trying to be brave enough to post something myself, but in the meantime I keep reading and reviewing.
LASOS chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
HSLO: more contagious than bird flu. Hehehe I'm glad I infected you, because this is genius. New fav. I reread it three times. And I lovelovelove the way that you convey so much through your runningrunningrunnings and your stupidstupidstupids (and of course, your PARENTHESES!). Beautiful.

(PS-I was out of town all weekend and just got the alert about Scars, but the site is telling me the story isn't there anymore. Put it back up!)
Srellet chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Well done. I like the tone and style.
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
"You bloody idiot, Solo..."

Hee hee hee. I think that line was the best.

Very well done! I like you you just ended it without a real ending, like Han's death was. So it was very, very cool!

...Icy cold even!

[silence reigns around her]

What? ...Okay, that was pretty bad, I admit it. Still!