Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou

misunderstanding!

update soon!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
-sniff-

Poor Tezuka, I'm crying when I read this chappie!

Okey, if I be Tezuka, I also will apologise to Fuji cause I think I've done something wrong to him..

-sigh-

I hope Fuji will tell Tezuka his feeling..

They'll together right?

Oh please tell me they will!

huhu..

update more ne?
Milisante chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
Oh, I want to know Inui's plan!) It might be interesting!

Tezuka is so so cute apologizing... I guess Fuji feels really errible about it! But I still hope everything will be fine with them)

Update soon!)
AGreySwan chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
Hi! I'm so happy you update before my midterm exams,

now I'm motivated n.n

Why can't Fuji leave alone Tezuka for a couple of days?

I almost cry when Tezuka nearly cry.T.T

Take care
strange-and-weird chapter 12 . 10/27/2008
i feel pity to both of them... tsk,tsk,tsk

thanks for the update... still wanting for the upcoming ones...
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 11 . 10/25/2008

I thought Fuji will change after what happened the other day!

But he still..

Poor Tezuka..

I wonder when Tezuka will accept Fuji..

Oh god.. I don't know I want to pity at who..

Tezuka and Fuji, they both pity..

-sigh-

Update soon ne?
GreenAppleIce chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Tsk tsk, Tezuka. He just doesn't learn. Even though I prefer TezukaxFuji, I still liked this chapter a lot. Love the smut :D Update soon please!
AGreySwan chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
I really, really hate Fuji, Mitsu shold just hit him but then again Tezuka is not that way.

I'm so angry!

Please update soon

Take care n.n

don't worry I don't hate you.
Nigellashade chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Tezuka does have a lot to figure out, with hows he's dealing with his interactive relationship with Fuji.

Human nature after suffering a great ordeal, (including with rape).. however I can only think of, after that happening to him, any other person he wouldn't have a connection with.

If it was a stranger, or some one he doesn't take likey to.. then I can see him being scared & non-responsive in emotions.

However how I think he would react towards Fuji, is that Fuji is known to him.. They knew each other for a long while.

Fuji is always beside him, through out their school life, & tennis plays.

Yes it's beleivable that Tezuka would be frightened of Fuji, because of this type of reaction..

However, I think Tezuka would of had (feelings for Fuji), before Fuji started this type of agressive reaction.

I think it's about a betrayal of some ones heart, cause I think this story does have solid base.

(Because I think Tezuka had feelings for Fuji to begin with).

It's just Tezuka always thinks about perfection in school & tennis.. He can be a bit blinded in how others look at him, and even tried to be close to him.

Is the reason why Fuji is reacting the way he is..

And now, Fuji had made a advance move in taking Tezuka again, but I figure.. the only way for Tezuka to admit to his feelings is to be taken by force (at first).

Good chapter update Usami_Akihiko, I do like this chapter, and even though this is a tough pairing to write.. Your doing a very good job.

Take care of yourself, and I hope you have a lovely week. o

~M~
primaaryet chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Haha, it's all misunderstanding.

Really, they should have time to talk about everything that is happening between them.

and not take the assumptions they have with each other.

it's really irriatating.

i suggest, that you let inui do something really drastic if something happens negatively after.

let's say, inui came back and lock them in the club house. or you could use eiji and oishi as the middlemen. they are the ones who conspire as they are the two who are close to the protagonist(oishi-tezuka, eiji-fuji) but you must involve inui in their plan!

update soon!

i can't wait of what will happen next...!
EvCaCeLy chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Why are you torturing tezuka? Why is fuji doing that to him? Ah i am confused, but please update soon.
Milisante chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
Hm... try to update soon! I wonder what they'd say to each other this time!)
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
Nee...

It is mean that Tezuka is finally begin to like Fuji?

Hoe~~

Update soon ne?
suzienowhere chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
I'm with Alhena-Alya-Mira on this one, sorry. I find it hard to believe that Tezuka would be starting to fall for him after a week, no matter how hard Fuji has tried to be kind and to make Tezuka's life easier. Tezuka has after all just been sexually harassed and then violently, repeatedly raped by Fuji. It would take him a long time to recover from that, and I agree that Fuji should have to work harder to win him around.

That said, I do like your style of writing and I'm interested to see where you will go with this.
GreenAppleIce chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
Ha ha ha! Oh god, I could not stop laughing at the scenes with Momo and Kaidoh. “Momoshiro, that was a great serve!” “Ah, thank you Kaidoh! You’re flattering me too much!” XD It's really funny how Fuji's getting rid of all of Tezuka's problems. Aww, Tezuka's in love with Fuji :) Love this chapter!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »