Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou
EuroLux chapter 15 . 10/21/2011
this is good! very good!

i seriously liked this, thank you for writing this! ,
sairakanzaki chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
this story is really wonderful i'm glad in the end everything is fined. _
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
LOL, this is awesome! One of the best Perfect Pair fics ever! *starry eyes* I'll go read the sequels now... XD
Anon chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
Hello,

I wanted to let you that I felt very uncomfortable reading this story because of the rape scenes. It doesn't happen that way. One does not get raped and then have feelings of affection, desire, etc for their rapist. Rape is one of the most violent, degrading, and violating acts anyone can do to another person. Rape is about power and control. One does not rape to show love. People rape because they are showing themselves to be more powerful than the person they are raping; they rape because they want to control their victim. Rape causes severe psychological damage. There is not only intense fear of their rapist, but frequently the person who has been raped will fear the gender that has raped them, their family, their friends. Rape creates a great deal of mistrust and anguish.

I'm saying this as someone who has experienced sexual harassment and molestation. I really enjoy reading Tezuka and Fuji stories, and while yours was well written, I would not recommend it to others. And yours was well written. There was a decent plot, no glaring grammatical or punctuation errors. Transitions were good. It was an engaging read, but perhaps because you're a good writer is why this makes me feel so uncomfortable. I would seriously advise you to research the topics you're going to write about.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
ok i gotta say, i love ur stories so much! they r like d funniest things ive ever read! and its hilarious how u... well i dont wana use the word 'torture'... but anyway, fuji and tezukas roles r so hilarious. i cudnt stop laughing yesterday when i read the last of ur inui juice stories. btw, u shud write another. theyre the best! XD

well, ima get back 2 this story now!
Miyamoto Lady chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
Nya! Amazing story! Ne, I'd love to read this on Spanish too...

However, u write amazingly, I absolutely love this story! Thanks 4 writtin' this great fic
Miyamoto Lady chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
I don't think he can forget it someday... Umm... poor boy... You really like to make Kumi-chan suffer
Miyamoto Lady chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
OMG! O_O OMG! I loved it! Tezuka as uke is sooo adorable!
Miyamoto Lady chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
OMG! I'm like O_O
Miyamoto Lady chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
And I'm wondering? What will Tezuka do? I'll keep on reading!
Miyamoto Lady chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
"What do you want from me?" Come on, Tezuka! You're too slow!
Miyamoto Lady chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Ha ha ha great Fuji! "Don't let you guard down this weekend" What is he planning to do?
Miyamoto Lady chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
HA HA HA! Tezuka is my favorite character too... And I love the way you make him suffer...
Miyamoto Lady chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
OMG! I've just read first chapter and I already absolutely LOVE you story! OMG again! Can Fuji be more direct! Kami, I love this fic
Sangeki chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
I cant believe I read the whole thing in just one day!

I absolutely loved it!