Reviews for The Harassment of Buchou
e chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
wtf this story started out pretty funny and then it turns into a scary rape scenario. Not cool.
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I don't even know what Prince of Tennis is, but I like this story. XD
reicheruchan chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
love this pairing! i love tezuka as uke! hahaha~ great story!
SakuraLee91 chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
Oh my god can i just say that that was one of the funniest, most complex stories i have ever read? i loved it! you did an amazing job, i was hooked and i couldn't stop reading! *drools* and you made them soooo sexy! *as if they weren't already* XD but, wow, awesome, amazing and down right hot! i love love love it!
black rose chapter 18 . 7/29/2010
IT WAS SUPER GREAT! I loved it!
pentalion chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Intense. I wish he had asked in public, though.

ajthefujoshi chapter 18 . 6/5/2010
lovely epilogue. :) i just live the way you put the surprise kiss. :) make me squeal. :D
bluedoves chapter 18 . 5/16/2010
YAY! NO.150! thanks for writing i really enjoyed it.
Tiffany F chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is the second time I've read through this story. You have everyone captured so wonderfully. I especially love Inui floating around in the background going "ii data!" It makes me laugh every time I read it, and I can so see him doing that.
TennisIsMyLife chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
Honestly, I have to say, Inui is my favorite character EVER! xDD I love him! He's so awesome and cute for helping Fuji when he's desperate! _
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
... Fuji put something on the water he gave Tezuka :D ...
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
... This is my first time in this Pairing... And this story was just suggested by a friend of mine from Plurk, and I'm glad I've read this, it seems very interesting. ...
RandomRambler29 chapter 18 . 1/30/2010
wow... O.O You're good! I really like your fic! I'm glued to the screen,so I'd probably read until daylight. You're really great! Thanks for writing this fic! XDD
Airyballoon chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
HOLY SH*T. I was pissing myself laughing when I read what Fuji wanted to ask, I was doubting my already failing eyesight again that was...different from what I expected
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
Wow, that was simply amazing. I loved how Tezuka and Fuji, despite never being able to do that sort of thing during the actual manga, never really seemed out of character, specifically. That's really impressive. At first I was a little wary to start this since it was 18 chapters, but once I started I ended up finishing it in one sitting. It's pretty addicting... ;

You're also very good at... descriptions. They were very detailed, and I was very impressed with all the different emotions. I could never figure out a plot this complicated and have the emotions match it (mainly because I'm horrible at plots... ;), and figuring it out only after you started the story is even more impressive.

Thank you for writing this. Really, I'm glad that I was able to find such a wonderful author of Prince of Tennis on ffn.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »