Reviews for Tristan
Aynessa chapter 5 . 3/13
Wah! This story is so excellent. Such flawless character portrayal and interactions. I really love how things are heading in the sme direction as the canon, though without the Black Knights betraying Zero and with Kallen still at Lelouch's side. To be honest I'm a big LxK fan, and don't particularly like the GxK pairing, but this story is so fascinating I can't help but love it. Really curious to see where you go with this, and if Zero Requiem is somehow still in the plans or not.

Please don't abandon this story, it is far too fabulous to not finish. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Wonderfully written, hope you're still continuing this D:
The Musing Airhead chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Well, I don't know if this will do anything, but HURRY UP ALREADY! Ugh! I really would like to read the rest this story, but you're not helping with the HUGE pauses of updating. Hopefully this review will motivate you to put up another chapter.

Sigh, now that I got that off my chest, nice chapter. I have to say, I do like a story when there's some action going on, and this my friend, has it. And I really like what Xingke said to Kallen, I'd prodably feel the same way as her if I was in her situation. And how you make Gino, thunbs up for you! Oh, and from last chapter, I really want to who gave the report...

I'm no criticizer, I can't really help myself, so sorry if I'm no help to you. I like this story, good job with it... And hurry with the next chapter.
theblondepianist chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
omg! next chapter please!
theblondepianist chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
ok, I dont want to annoy you with stupid thoughts and whatnot its just that both kallen and gino are accomplished pilots. I dont really see why gino would want to see his mother after 3 years. Also gino is a knight of the round and probably could have gotten a ride somehow else. idk just a thought. Also there didnt seem to be alot of security around lelouch
theblondepianist chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
it was good with the exception of spelling mistakes. try reading over it before publishing.
Blueberry Absinth chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
love this story, please don't abandon this ever ever ever continue! :O
varee chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
yep, I was right. this fic is amazing! I'm torn between praise for your narration and strangling your neck because my roommates look at me as if I'm crazy continuously busrting into laughter at characters' antics.

I'm unhappy about slow updates, though. the spin-off Tristan legend is more than interesting - and, honestly, I want to tead it all before I lose all interest in both Code Geass and legent-refering stories. besides, it HAS been over half a year since last one! update, pleasee _"
Chocolatpen chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
This story is so fantastic and I would LOVE to read more. UPDATE SOON 3
thisgirlcalledD chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
love it
Sophie Silver chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Please make another chappie? this is my fav. couple! and my birthday's coming :D i love ur story
blackkoneko chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
awesome story! this has more depth and original concept than some of the other fanfics out there, the fighting seen was also great it def brought more complications to the plot :)Please update soon i cant wait to see what happens next! and please dont abandon this story!

ps: totally love this pairing ~kallenXgino~
Gerren chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
This story is amazing. O_O

I was pretty upset when I saw no chapter 6, so in that case, please update soon!
angelofsolitude897 chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
... this is just genius...

...i'm speechless...

please continue and watch out for missing letters... they're somehow confusing me...
GasmaskedMook chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
This is actually quite interesting. Most authors make Gino out as a marginally creepy goofball but you're doing a good job of making him an interesting, multi-dimensional character.

One thing, you wrote "Duck" instead of "Duke". Hillarious but probably unintentional.

Gasmasked Mook