Reviews for Ectomancer
bleubirdsong chapter 15 . 7/26
Really intriguing story! Other side... reminds me of Spirited Away. Good writing too. Love that Karakash river spirit ;D ALTHOUGH HARRY REALLY NEEDS TO GET HIS LEFT EYE CHECKED OUT IF IT'S CONSTANTLY ACHING.
RinYun913 chapter 15 . 5/30
Are you coming back? Plz? I'll gove you cookies.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/28
Relies on plenty of maddening fridge logic, and unbelievable character stupidity, but has some good ideas and a usually competent Harry.

Story appears to be well and truly abandoned.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 15 . 4/22
Argh no 2012 this is really good! I want more! Thanks for writing (even if the update date pains me)!
Draeconin chapter 15 . 4/10
Excellent story, to this point. Rather disappointing that, for whatever reason, you couldn't complete it.
wolf-in-hell chapter 15 . 3/23
I just found this story, read it, and just realized when I got to the end that it hadn't been updated in 3 years. Well, hope springs eternal, so I'll add it to my alerts anyway.
Wow this story is freaking awesome, I am glad I accidentally clicked it. It is too as it seems that you have stopped it.
Wildrop chapter 15 . 3/10
This was a bloody fantastic read.
So much respect.
Thanks for writing!
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 15 . 2/20
Oh my good dragon puke, I love this! That river spirit is so hilarious, and your an awesome writer to have such an idea as an ectomancer! But shame on you for not blessing this website with more chapter of this story! Anyway, I'm going to see if you have any other good ones, so you might her from me again soon
Istielrin chapter 15 . 2/13
Hi RustyRed,
I stumbled across your story yesterday and just couldn't put it down. It's also been great medicine against my cold. I really like what you have so far and love how you never run out of ideas. I enjoy seeing how resourceful, direct, and bad-ass Harry is with his wild magic. It's great you didn't make him all powerful or overdid it with the wandless magic. This is also the first fic ai ever read where Harry isn't inundated by galleons he inherits from Sirius: your fic shows how your Sirius completely understood Harry at a level that almost no else does, not even Hermione and Ron. The new creatures and their descriptions are so creative and fun to read! And you'r also excellent at describing action scenes (the Pit, the pseudo-mission with Tonks) and really took me by surprise with the 2nd AD impersonation. Totally did not see that coming, even though in retrospect it was more clear... Anyway, all this means is that I really enjoyed your writing and hope you have the time one day to write a few more chapters! All the best
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 15 . 2/10
Found this story on a ' suggested fics' list of a very good writer, and I just had to check it out. Well, it was definitely worth the read. You have got a couple of original or 'hardly used in fanfiction ' concepts that render the story intriguing.

To be fair, there were one or two points where the narrative felt a bit stagnant (mainly during the reasearch sessions of Harry at Hogwarts. ) However, you more than make up for it with the engaging action scenes and interactions between the protagonists. Oh, and of course, you have picked an interesting pairing. ( Or it might just be byplay, but it is still well written. )

The fact that the story has been abandoned at this spot is most disappointing, mainly because what I have read definitely feels like an introduction; you did not manage to reach any culminating action points of the fic other than the abduction arc. I will keep this in my alerts just in case you decide to update someday. All in all, good job!
Reader chapter 15 . 2/9
This is one of my most favorite stories! Love this fic a LOT :)
I hope you finish this
dancesontrains chapter 15 . 1/10
Thanks for writing as much of this as you did.
dancesontrains chapter 7 . 1/10