Reviews for Ectomancer
angeljr777 chapter 15 . 4/15
Holy, how have I not found this story sooner. The world building is amazing harry learning for the sake of doing is amazing. Fighting evil things, scaring the shit out of people. It's so good. I totally binged this in 2 days. Hope to see more.

Sending love and hugs.
Crummy Guava chapter 15 . 9/29/2020
This story is so pleasantly different from other fanfics I’ve read. I hope you’ll continue it someday
JaehaerysTargaryen chapter 15 . 7/3/2020
So this fic is fucking perfect. I know it's abandoned but te 100k words were still amazing. Love the lore.
That Harry-Fudge scene was amazing. It took out my frustrations at Fudge also. God, this work is brilliant
SilentProwler chapter 15 . 7/2/2020
Forgot to mention, but I hope Harry ends up telling Marty he should be more careful with his portkeys...(kinda similar to how some people test security systems to help them get improved...)
SilentProwler chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Quite unique for a story. I hope your life calms eventually, or maybe becomes more hectic - whichever can get you imagination back to pumping through your veins. xD

I hope, when Harry grants his...skin suit to his water-buddy, Frankstein allusions are abundant. At least have a random lightning strike (even through that was a trope perpetrated by the various adaptions of the original novel, not the original itself) when Karakash joins with his body. Oh, and is it weird I kinda think of Karakash kinda like how the dragon in BBC's Merlin is (while I only saw a season or two, I remember hearing or thinking about the dragon being helpful but not necessarily because hes good). Oh, and since I just read a KHR fanfic, I just thought of the skin suit looking like Reborn's suit (when he's at his proper size)...and now I just thought of Crowley or various other demons from the tv show Supernatural...

okay, I'll stop here before I end up imagining Karakash cosplaying/acting as other character (like Kyuubi/Kuruma or the other bijuu from Naruto...)
KBTEAS chapter 15 . 5/26/2020
I just got to read this for the first time and I was utterly captivated. I truly hope you will finish it or update soon, despite the time it's been, because I desperately want to read more. It's such a different story then what I've read before. Hope you are well and happy writing!
kingsj10 chapter 8 . 4/25/2020
What a wimp, a pisant. He just got crucio and he itching to save him. I don't think you could've made him more pathetic
kingsj10 chapter 7 . 4/25/2020
Oh he somehow missed with the nail and he somehow got the bull he was somehow talking to hagrid with how convinient
kingsj10 chapter 6 . 4/25/2020
It juseems like you got bored, so you just gave th enemies cheats codes to win
Guest chapter 15 . 3/13/2020
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ThreateningMedicine chapter 2 . 3/11/2020
Damn, I'm so gullible. Why? The clues were right in front of me yet I didn't notice - I woulda been one dead man if I were there.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 15 . 1/13/2020
fascinating story so far. first story ive ever read that had an automated polyjuice potion pump in it
EriEka127 chapter 15 . 11/5/2019
Your world building is incredible! I’ve really enjoyed reading this story. Any chance this isn’t abandoned?
DragonHeart89 chapter 15 . 8/28/2019
Any chance that you will continue this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2019
This fic is one of the best in the fandom. I wish you had continued it.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »