Reviews for Ectomancer
Averant chapter 15 . 11/21
This is one hell of an original story, mate! If you're still working on it, I'm looking forward to reading it!
pseudonym222 chapter 15 . 11/16
This is such a great story. Maybe you'll write another chapter for the holidays? Pretty please?
I'll mourn the dead of such a good story. I really will...
JadelynDeath chapter 15 . 10/31
I know it's been a long time so this is a long shot, but please pick this story up again. It's amazing!
falconer54 chapter 6 . 10/22
well, harry was the first person to survive the killing curse... maybe its a delayed effect?
Blacksilverstar chapter 15 . 9/26
This story is seriously one of the most brilliant Harry Potter fanfictions I've ever read!
Your writing is amazing, the way you portray the characters is brilliant, the magical concepts intriguing and well thought-out... It was a pleasure to read!
The fact that it hasn't been updated since 2012 is a real shame. You do not plan on continuing this, do you? (I have to ask, it's not on official hiatus after all...)
Anyways, you are an awesome writer and I'd love to read more from you... but if you've moved on to other things I completely get that and I just wanted to let you know that you and your writing just brightened my weekend considerably. Thank you very much!
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 8/31
Wow, this story has totally captivated me, so many well done original concepts! A pity it's on hiatus, I'd love to see where this was taken.
dakeyras chapter 15 . 8/25
Hey man, I love this story. Is there any chance you're going to finish it? I feel like I NEED to know what happens next.
thenormalfreak chapter 1 . 8/15
i have just spent all day trying to find this fic again, i ended up having to use google, i hope that shows how good this fic is as i read it almost 2 years ago and still remember it even after all the others i'v read. if you ever feel up to writing some more, no one is going to argue :P

bleubirdsong chapter 15 . 7/26
Really intriguing story! Other side... reminds me of Spirited Away. Good writing too. Love that Karakash river spirit ;D ALTHOUGH HARRY REALLY NEEDS TO GET HIS LEFT EYE CHECKED OUT IF IT'S CONSTANTLY ACHING.
RinYun913 chapter 15 . 5/30
Are you coming back? Plz? I'll gove you cookies.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/28
Relies on plenty of maddening fridge logic, and unbelievable character stupidity, but has some good ideas and a usually competent Harry.

Story appears to be well and truly abandoned.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 15 . 4/22
Argh no 2012 this is really good! I want more! Thanks for writing (even if the update date pains me)!
Draeconin chapter 15 . 4/10
Excellent story, to this point. Rather disappointing that, for whatever reason, you couldn't complete it.
wolf-in-hell chapter 15 . 3/23
I just found this story, read it, and just realized when I got to the end that it hadn't been updated in 3 years. Well, hope springs eternal, so I'll add it to my alerts anyway.