Reviews for Ectomancer
The Fangirl of Awesome Stuff chapter 15 . 2/20
Oh my good dragon puke, I love this! That river spirit is so hilarious, and your an awesome writer to have such an idea as an ectomancer! But shame on you for not blessing this website with more chapter of this story! Anyway, I'm going to see if you have any other good ones, so you might her from me again soon
Istielrin chapter 15 . 2/13
Hi RustyRed,
I stumbled across your story yesterday and just couldn't put it down. It's also been great medicine against my cold. I really like what you have so far and love how you never run out of ideas. I enjoy seeing how resourceful, direct, and bad-ass Harry is with his wild magic. It's great you didn't make him all powerful or overdid it with the wandless magic. This is also the first fic ai ever read where Harry isn't inundated by galleons he inherits from Sirius: your fic shows how your Sirius completely understood Harry at a level that almost no else does, not even Hermione and Ron. The new creatures and their descriptions are so creative and fun to read! And you'r also excellent at describing action scenes (the Pit, the pseudo-mission with Tonks) and really took me by surprise with the 2nd AD impersonation. Totally did not see that coming, even though in retrospect it was more clear... Anyway, all this means is that I really enjoyed your writing and hope you have the time one day to write a few more chapters! All the best
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 15 . 2/10
Found this story on a ' suggested fics' list of a very good writer, and I just had to check it out. Well, it was definitely worth the read. You have got a couple of original or 'hardly used in fanfiction ' concepts that render the story intriguing.

To be fair, there were one or two points where the narrative felt a bit stagnant (mainly during the reasearch sessions of Harry at Hogwarts. ) However, you more than make up for it with the engaging action scenes and interactions between the protagonists. Oh, and of course, you have picked an interesting pairing. ( Or it might just be byplay, but it is still well written. )

The fact that the story has been abandoned at this spot is most disappointing, mainly because what I have read definitely feels like an introduction; you did not manage to reach any culminating action points of the fic other than the abduction arc. I will keep this in my alerts just in case you decide to update someday. All in all, good job!
Reader chapter 15 . 2/9
This is one of my most favorite stories! Love this fic a LOT :)
I hope you finish this
dancesontrains chapter 15 . 1/10
Thanks for writing as much of this as you did.
dancesontrains chapter 7 . 1/10
This is excellent!
xThomas2 chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Aww man the good part
fanficfantasies chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
This story is awesome. Amazing and totally beyond words. I am so sorry that you never finished it. You starting back up after being AWOL for six years is too much to hope for. Just know this brain-child of yours deserves to develop, and I sincerely hope it does, even if its conclusion never leaves the confines of your deepest dreams or most ludicrous imaginings. Enjoy your mountains and hardcore bravado. :)
Alkiera chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Great story! Lots of good ideas and a plot that doesn't follow canon, and yet is actually decent! I'm looking forward to how the ship plays into the main line of things; what's their beef with Dumbledore, etc.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
So many loop holes its not even funny...
Birds Love Words chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
I LOVE this story! I am totally hooked. The interactions between Harry and Karakash are fabulous, and your depictions of the Other Side allow me to visualize it perfectly. The chapter 11 scenes with the orange glass in the library and the glass of water in Harry's room were quite possibly the scariest things I've ever read...of course, it might have seemed scarier due to the fact that I was reading it at 3:00 in the morning because I couldn't put this story down! Everything in this tale is so original and unique. Please update this story soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Does Hogwarts have a Guardian Spirit, I wonder.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Yeah, the middle chapters of this are apparently 10x more badass. Great job in this one and the last.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
That's really badass. Good fucking job.
Nagato Uzumaki chapter 15 . 7/16/2014