Reviews for Ectomancer
Helene Nightfire chapter 15 . 6/18
Fantastic story! I hope you decide to finish it someday. A fun fantasy story you can run through at bedtime to relax.
I hope RL is getting easier. I know it took me ages to get a survivable income. Thank goodness for parents!
Narwhalnel chapter 15 . 4/24
I'm truly devastated I'll never see the end of this wonderful series. Thank you for what I got to see!
Echo864 chapter 15 . 4/11
Holy crap! This is one of the coolest fanfics I've ever read! Brilliantly written, I love reading about the other side. Karakash is hilarious! I love his angry Chinese man voice. And little muddy sounds so cute! I wonder if his blood wand works with only his blood as the main foci because he's more creature than wizard? Is he more like the river spirits? Oh I really hope you continue writing this story, it's so good! And I'm dying to unravel the mystery of how he got his power/what the goblins know/why are the dementors after him? Thank you for writing this fic! I've followed you I case you add any more to it :)
This story is strange the first chapter was good but things went downhill after that
Priya Ashok chapter 15 . 3/13
Thank you.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 15 . 2/8
And you leave us wanting more...

Keep writing as life allows
The Lightning Bandit chapter 15 . 1/29
Impressive. I really appreciate how you've managed to suspend my disbelief as Harry has gone from canon to badass in just a few weeks. Sure he's far from perfect, but the journey was fun and mostly believable. The transfiguration thing with the magical constructs made of cells seems a little too fast. And the blood want too. But I guess magic makes things quick if you know what you are doing. It's a great story. Legendary stuff.

I agree with Taure from DLP this is one of the best HP fanfics I've ever read. And I've read well over a thousand stories. The only thing that it doesn't have going for it, is it's incomplete status.

But I understand how life goes. This is a hobby, and it's time consuming. I appreciate that you wrote as much as you did. It was a fun journey.

Take care, and I hope you keep writing. You've got talent, and I'd give anything you wrote a shot.

Best wishes,

-E
The Lightning Bandit chapter 14 . 1/29
Karakash is the best. So funny. I am blown away by him. I love your writing.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 13 . 1/29
Jessssssssus christ this chapter was great. Kicking ass with Tonks (Who is totally badass btw) and now this with the goblins.. Did the goblins break some treaties attacking him? What is going on?
The Lightning Bandit chapter 11 . 1/29
This story is so good. Tonks is one of my favorite characters. I've enjoyed her interludes a lot. And I can't wait to see Karakesh again. He's awesome.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 10 . 1/29
This story is so good. I wish this was complete. And I can't wait to meet the spirits for Hogwarts and the lake.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 9 . 1/29
Classic fucking fudge. What a douche. If we're lucky Rita won't be there.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 8 . 1/29
I really appreciate the character development. sucks that he took malfoy with him, but you do what you think is right..
The Lightning Bandit chapter 7 . 1/29
Badass Harry. I like it.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 6 . 1/29
Grizzly bear animagus reminds me of Jbern's crossover with BSG. In that Harry has a Gorilla animagus form that he uses occasionally to great effect.