Reviews for Ectomancer
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 15 . 1/13/2020
fascinating story so far. first story ive ever read that had an automated polyjuice potion pump in it
EriEka127 chapter 15 . 11/5/2019
Your world building is incredible! I’ve really enjoyed reading this story. Any chance this isn’t abandoned?
DragonHeart89 chapter 15 . 8/28/2019
Any chance that you will continue this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2019
This fic is one of the best in the fandom. I wish you had continued it.
Sircus chapter 15 . 6/13/2019
Interesting story!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2019
Of course you would abandon the story right before what promised to be one of the best parts so far.
REALLY BIG FAN chapter 15 . 5/10/2019
I'm sorry, and I know you've probably abandoned this, but this is literally the best thing I have ever read and I almost cried when I saw that it has not continued to update. Is there any chance, any chance at all, that you will ever continue this? This is such a unique concept and I am absolutely fascinated by the amazing ideas that you've put forth in this story. I know I'm just a random anon, and I doubt that you even read your reviews anymore, but this is so amazing and I would be BEYOND grateful if you continued with this. I don't have anything to give you, and I've no talent for writing, myself, but on the off-chance that you do end up reading this message, know that someone really appreciates what you've done with this, and really wishes that you would keep going. You are awesome. Your story is awesome. If I met you in the real world, I would probably start gushing, asking for tips, and begging you to continue, as well. I know it's too much to ask, and I'm sorry, but I really just had to put it out there.
ReaderBot791 chapter 15 . 4/10/2019
wow, that was magnificent
fire0ice chapter 15 . 1/14/2019
Are we ever going to meet Hogwart's Gardiner?
TheOnesThatLoveUsNeverLeaveUs chapter 15 . 1/6/2019
this is probably one of the most interesting fics i've read
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
I wish you would continue this story.
27tiramisu chapter 15 . 12/24/2018
Damn I love this! Perhaps you'll update one day? Thank you for the experience
27tiramisu chapter 10 . 12/23/2018
Fascinating
27tiramisu chapter 8 . 12/23/2018
Sweet jesus that was brutal and intense holy shit he can take people across too omg this is amazing
27tiramisu chapter 7 . 12/23/2018
Wow awesome angry, resourceful Harry is awesome. Couldnt he just drive a sufficiently heated nail through Malfoys head as soon as he comes in lol
1,026 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »