Reviews for Ectomancer
Darje chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
I liked the duel, especially the melted glass bit!
Anon chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
The correct past tense for 'drag' is 'dragged,' not 'drug.'
Tahari chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Absolutely love your story! It has a unique plot line, interesting new powers, and an intriguing expansion on the wizarding world. I love the Galloping Galleon - although I do wonder what person could honestly believe a minor able to put himself in that situation (or that his guardians would let him! - although the dursleys probably would've)

I also had a question about the polyjuice pump... Because the potion is normally ingested (and has almost an immediate effect), wouldn't injecting it into the bloodstream cause untold numbers of problems, and that's not even mentioning possible overdose! Since you drink it, wouldn't it have to be absorbed through the stomache lining or something?

Irrgardless to all that... love the story, and keep up the good work.
A-man chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Great story! one of the best i have read in a while.
ElectroCyborg chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Interesting using the blood as a way to transport Harry, I can see how this ability comes in handy.

Other than that more!
Sephiroth the Unrepentant chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
i hate your story every single chapter my opinion of your story changes last chapter i loved your story and wanted more. Then this chapter came and harry was too much of a coward to kill malfoy and whined about having to go back into the mirror world. You seem to be fighting between being a good writer and making harry potter not a pathetic piece of sh*t and taking the jk rowlings route and making harry a pansy and a idiot.

Please explain your logic about why harry was willing to kill a mountain troll who was intelligent but was forced to fight and was a innocent but he couldnt kill malfoy even if it was in cold blood knowing malfoy could just break out of jail again and kill more innocents? Your logic is profoundly idiotic and it annoys me to no end every other chapter you seem to be channeling jk rowlings.

-100/10 for this chapter i only give that if the story or chapter is so horrible i have to suppress the memory of it.

last chapter got a 9/10 it was excellent i dont understand why you seem to be sabotaging your own story.
Zoroz chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
aargh cliffy, im wondering if using blood as a medium changes things in whatever that underworld place is...anyways more please :)
Isaac A. Drake chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
As disgusting as jumping into a pool of blood is, it's also REALLY kickass. XD
Fanficfreak chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
The man tried to blind him, put him under crucio and he couldnt kill him. Thats crap.
Satsukifujin chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Harry's to kind, I would have been proud of my work. Maybe wrote on the wall in blood that "I dont play well with Death Eaters" lol

That was so awesome that he went through the blood! . Can't wait to see what happens with him and Malfoy on the other side.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
ick! the puddle of blood is genius but will he be covered in blood one the other

side?haha great chapter update soon!
ludpeshko chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
Heh, keeping Harry "light-sided" is good but after being starved and kept without water for days... somehow I doubt there will be much concern in him left whether Lucius is dead or not... wouldn't it be more realistic to have a half-sane Harry looking for a way out with his "new" wand along with Lucius' instead of wandering how to save the life of the man who just tried to kill him?

I though you'd be going down the path of bringing HP to snapping point before you re-build him from the ashes... I mean after all you kept him, as above mentioned, starved and with no water, then you made him fight a monster and actually kill. And to top it all - the Cruciatus... very few teens for that matter men, would keep their straight thoughts... somehow the behavior of a trapped animal would've looked better... at least I think... o_0

On another topic... I do try to refrain from suggesting pairings and such but I do hope you keep Tonks appearances in the story so far for a reason... and certainly not for her to appear somewhere in the next 2 chapters referring to HP as "little brother" or "bro" because that would make even Krishna vomit... 've seen that one... not the vomiting but the other "bro" thingy in fics before... left a really bad taste in the mouth... really bad

Good work, though the magazine article was somehow a repeat from the previous situation with Dumbledore not going to the ship in favor of the search... the moment you mentioned the article it was obvious what would follow... it wasn't that bad but still quite obvious...

Sorry to hear you'd slow down the updates... but hey keeping fingers crossed for you to get unexpected inspiration and write a few chapters in the span of a few days... can't give up hope in here, can we?

Cheers, psihary
TheOneKnownAsEmerald chapter 8 . 10/23/2008
omg, ur letting Lucius live? Harry said it himself, he's cracked. There's no purpose in letting a defeated enemy live, for he will always return more vengeful and vindictive than ever before. Harry is literally an idiot if he would allow a defeated enemy to survive.
Sarloos chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
The originality of this makes me very happy. Harry is done very well, and I like how you're developing him. Excellent job.
HardcoreHobbit chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
Very good. It's something I've not seen before, but more is needed.

You've got some interesting powers in here, and I'm happy that for once, Harry isn't suddenly a master of wandless magic or whatever.

Well done.