Reviews for A Kunoichi in Konoha
I came in knowing that it would be unfinished, and likely would remain so for some time. But still, I wish there was more. Though I am hopeful that there WILL be another chapter. Hopefully before the 10 year anniversary of the first posting of this fanfic?

And I wonder who will actually find out Naruto's secret. Well, Ninja-wise, at least.
naruko75 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Is this story abandoned? please let me know so that I don't keep my hopes up.
Balthanon chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
I was looking through my favorites and ran across this one again- I usually need more than a couple chapters to put a fic into that list, but this one made the cut on the first chapter if I recall correctly. I'd really like to see more of it- hopefully you'll have a chance again, since I just recently saw another chapter come out from you.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I read this a while back, and I still like it. I'll definitely read it when the next chapter comes!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
One of the better Naruto turned female fic's, although that's not all that difficult. Sadly like the other good ones this one seems abadoned. Pity that...
ijnt chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
This was everything I didn't know I needed. I would like to read more.
Sin chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
So 3 years have passed, can we have next chapter?
SilverRider09 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Woohoo! Yay! Naruto shouldn't be seducing men three times her age but woo!
elorielee chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Great potential, wish there was more of this... ;)
mutecebu chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I enoyed this! I will continue to enjoy it if it continues.
Q.Q chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Assurances that a fic is not dead are usually a great way to point out dead fics. Sorry but from a 2.5 year update speed to a 3 year is just too much. Even for low priority, it's a shame because like so many of your creations this shows promise.

When I started reading and saw only two chapters a bitter sweet smile crept on my face for I knew it would be short, sweet and leave me wanting.

The quite blatant foreshadowing at the start of each chapter was ignored for not much would come from it. So it was smarter not to torture myself so.

Thanks for putting it out here either way,

Q.Q
tyog56 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
good..
tyog56 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
good
kaiiju chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
This is definitely a very original take on the naruto-rises-to-power trope. I like it!
iSaint chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Sweet jesus, make this a priority.

-ian