Reviews for Twilighting
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I admit I read quite quickly to the end because I wouldn't put it past you to put in some horrible ending where one or both of them are dead. There's... so much wistful melancholy in this, joy balanced on a knife-edge of endless sorrow, and it's... the light in the abyss... I just... I wish FFN would let me copy-paste text, dammit! But, thank you for this.
TheFlyingPieCompany chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Awwwwwwww!
ChairoftheBored chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I found this after having a really lucid and affecting (take my word for it) dream last night that Spaced was originally a fanfic and it brought everything back from the Pegg and Frost times!

Oh my god this pairing! It's like it this fic came straight from the subconscious of my fourteen year old self! Damn this is so beautiful. I'm feeling sentimental to a near epiphanic extent right now. Thank you for writing such an amazing fic.
Kitty Kyinsky chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I think this should be categorized as Tragedy/Romance, but that might give it away. The first time he feels like he's not living in his own head is as he lives in a coma-dream, huh? Tragic is a good word for it. :(
Ansuz chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Freaking epic. That was a lovely, mind-boggling story. Good job!