Reviews for To The End
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Awesome story.

I love the emotional turbulence of this piece - Sam realizing he no longer fits in with the Stanford crowd, if he ever did, and Dean's fears of being left alone at conflict with wanting what's best for Sam.

Loved Dean checking up on Sam when he's with his Stanford friends; loved even more Sam realizing he's there!

Great action; smart boys doing their job well. And Sam's fury unleashed is a thing of beauty - at least in your hands! Please, Mr. Kripke, take note!

Thanks for a great read.

Sculls
staceycj chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Brilliant and beautiful story. Fantastic job!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Goody! A new story! Loved it! Thanks to the person who purchased your writing services too :-)

kat
Emrys1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Oh-

I was so HAPPY to see this!

And boy-o! Didn't I just have me a lovely time reading it up!

Great fic, with just the right amount of angst, understanding, and whump!

Loved it!

Em
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Let me start off by saying I LOVE YOU! To make a long story short - my home has been invaded by five guys – five guys who all came over to watch football and of course, I am the only female in the house. I swear, life would cease to exist if we didn't watch the Chiefs. Anyway, I was sentenced to an afternoon of male walloping and boringness (apologies if you happen to like football) but needless to say, I was quite depressed. So you can image my delight when I pulled up my email and saw you posted a new story! OH HAPPY DAY! Great story. I loved that Sam got an opportunity to protect Dean. I also loved the introduction of Sam’s friends from Stanford, and the fact that you brought back Louis. Snippets of Sam’s time spent away from his family are always interesting. But the part that I especially loved is how Sam is so tuned in to Dean, so much so that he can tell when he’s “checking” on him from afar and even when he’s pretending to be asleep.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wonderful! Angst, brotherly moments, even closure with Sam's Stanford friends. This fic had everything. Expecially liked Sammy going postal into Terminator mode when those hunters hurt Dean. Loved the references to their childhood teaching sessions and how supportive and patient Dean was with little Sammy. Terrific!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Great fic, bhoney's bid was money so well spent! Loved the total coincidence of Sam meeting his Stanford friends whilst they were supposedly hunting a supernatural creature, and great twist that it turned out to be deranged humans, thrill seekers in the worst degree.

Superb how they managed to outwit the men, Dean unable to do the manual working making the traps but giving Sam quiet instruction, although their dad had taught them both well. And managing eventually to take out the five guys - awesome.

Good job Dean was unconscious for the ride to the hospital, given his fear of flying, and loved the fact that Sam's Stanford friends popped in whilst he was waiting for Dean to recover.

Sometimes you want to slap Dean upside the head for his lack of self worth and not recognising what he means to his little brother. And you summed that up perfectly -

His friends had played an important role in his life, but Dean was the one who’d really raised him, the one was the most responsible for making Sam the man he was today. He was the reason, on so many levels, that Sam was sitting there now.

Funny how Dean seemed to know everything important about Sam except for his own worth to his little brother.

Brilliant too Sam's boot nudging Dean's hip and Dean's fingers brushing over Sam's boot, it really says it all.

An awesome read, loved it.
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Yay! I'm so glad to have one of your stories to read! I can't tell you how much it stinks not having them as constant as before...heheh. Cheers on another great story. Here's to hoping for another one SOON!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
that was great...loved this story..You had some killer lines in there..."Sam had stopped straddling both worlds when he’d looked into his dying brother’s eyes in the Impala’s rear view mirror, and there was no going back from that. Dean was stuck with him." Loved this one...had to read it again...the images that it brings up great job. And you had protective Sam, hurt Dean and chick flick all good! :- )
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I really liked this. So wonderful, and emotional, and great fight sequences; just like always.

The addition of the Stanford friends was great, too.
Nilah chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I am so glad that you posted. I thought that it'd be a bit longer before getting another fic. Loved this one. Always like the angst factor when you do a Stanford issue story. And of course hurt Dean is always great!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Great story, as always! Love Sammy's traps and how dedicated he was to not leaving Dean behind - it was just like him to do that! Keep it up!
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I loved this. The descriptions of what was happening were both detailed and realistic, and the added emotion made it better. How many times does Sam have to say he's not leaving for Dean to believe it? Haha. :) Dean can be a little thick headed sometimes. Awesome story, as always.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Y'know, there are many out there that would have written this as a multi-chapter fic but few would have done it so well. Again!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I'm so glad you posted something new. I missed your two day a week updates. I love how you introduced Sam's Stanford friends and how they realized what the boys did wasn't exactly normal.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »