Reviews for Secrets Revealed
prince-bishop chapter 50 . 12/10/2014
Tony is a Fcukgni idiot.
prince-bishop chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
You are like Glasberg, you give Tiva then you taketh it away, good chapter.
Cathy77 chapter 50 . 8/20/2012
Really enjoyed it ;)
x-my-immortal-x chapter 50 . 3/17/2010
Ok seriously I love this story so much!

Cannot wait to read more! :)

Xx
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
great story
dancingqueensillystring chapter 50 . 1/9/2010
This was amazing. I've read your entire story in one sitting and even though my eyes are starting to sting from staring at my computer it was totally worth it. I can't wait to read some more of your writing in other fics.
HouseBroken chapter 50 . 11/22/2009
loved it
Tempe4Booth chapter 50 . 11/7/2009
i apologise for not writing you 50 glowing reviews but i didn't want to stop reading and after i started i was addicted and i want to thank you for everything it's a WONDERFULLY BEAUTIFUL Fic part of me thinks that it's the perfect Fic and i look forward to reading more of your work. i loved the touches of including Jennifer coates and the BAU (of course) and sometimes i have to agree with you about channel 10 that's why i watch my ep's on the net these days so i'm up to date with the states
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2009
Read till now. Can't anymore. Don't like Ziva's pregnancy at all. May have changed my mind about the 'become an NCIS screenplay writer'. Sorry. Liked it heaps til the pregnancy & love your style & other storys, but u mutilated my fav character. Sorry.
sarah8902 chapter 50 . 9/8/2009
I had a feeling when reading this chapter that right when he flipped the switch he would propose there. I kinda hoped it would be more romantic, but as he said.. he was on the honest roll, and really it's the NCIS elevator. There have been some awkward moments in there, but it is Tony and Ziva so I changed my mind and like the idea.

At the beginning of the chapter it was so cute when Anthony ran up to Tony and hugged him ) and then of course Abby joining in on the hug and Anthony following after her pinky promise with Tony lol. He got to meet Kiara! That was a good thing. I really liked the whole reunion/party in the bullpen with the BAU and everyone though.. it brought it all together perfectly. Not to mention, again, they are engaged! Even if Ziva thought he was breaking up with her for a second. Yiikes.

But really.. this was by far one of the best, if not the best, fanfiction stories that I have read. My two favorite shows with being mixed perfectly and the characters were written just as I think they should have been.

Can't wait to read more of the series following this story. Or anything similar to it ) Thanks for a great story
sarah8902 chapter 44 . 9/7/2009
It really has to suck to be Tony, stuck out all alone on a boat in the middle of nowhere. Not able to make any phone calls. I wonder if he even knew that his present to Anthony was late..? On a good note, well better I guess, Kalev finally got Kiara back. It's sad that Ziva and Kalev down a bottle of wine each night, and how desperate they are to get back to D.C. to be with their loved ones. I'm glad to see that Emily has been calling Kalev, three times a day ), and that they are still doing well. She's probably being very helpful to hold Ziva together also. It sure is a good thing that Ziva and Kalev have Marcel to watch over the kids. He really is perfect for the job, considering his protection and that he moved around a few times. I really like his character. Hopefully all goes well on the mission that the David's must now go on. Wonder how Anthony and Kiara will be when they leave / Does Ziva not know that Tony has written her postcards? Or did e not? Good to hear Abby being mentioned though ) Great chapter!
sarah8902 chapter 35 . 9/6/2009
Good thing Anthony and Marcel are back in good hands and will be okay, but now this? Is the diversion the best, or most physical, agents being out of the states while the others are in D.C.? Not that they aren't as good, I don't mean that at all. But they were needed for their technology stuff back at NCIS. So is the diversion going to be going in while the other agents are on there way back to NCIS? Oh no. At least Rossi is aware and they can all hurry back now, right? I don't get what these people want that they caused this diversion for, or what their ultimate goal is, but I guess we'll find out soon? )
sarah8902 chapter 33 . 9/6/2009
Well I'm glad to see that they know something about these nasty kidnappers so that they can be somewhat closer to getting out of this mess, but not this way! I was wondering if Director David had something to do with it, but I don't think I realized that someone could have wanted something from him. These kidnappers must really want their leader back though, because now they know that all of these agents are after them and will stop at nothing. But I really don't know how it is gonna play out because as you said, Mossad cannot just release this man. Hopefully Ziva's father will show some heart and help solve this problem. Oh and it was good to see Kalev back and whispering with Emily, if only under better circumstances. Gotta keep reading )
sarah8902 chapter 32 . 9/6/2009
I definitley agree with your opinions on Jeanne. She does seem nice, I just didn't like her with Tony. Her talking to Emily and Ziva, and Anthony, at the coffee shop was quite interesting too. At first I was kind of confused with how that was going to end, but I like that it made Ziva realize that she is a good person. The date. Goodness! Can't wait to see what happens with them next. If Emily doesn't stop them from having another date lol. I have really grown to love Marcel's character also, which makes me worried now because he is in the middle of a veerryy bad situation. Poor Anthony sitting there with his toy has no idea what is going on right in front of him. How could this happen right outside the Navy Yard? Love the chapter though.
sarah8902 chapter 30 . 9/6/2009
Poor Emily and Ziva left alone on Valentine's Day. But oh my gosh, the guys scene was written perfectly! I loved how they were all hanging out watching an old football game, and how Rossi brought Reid over to "force American manhood on him" hah I can definitley see it happening. And then Tony upset that McGee(k) has a date with Abby and they are all sitting at home alone. This chapter just made me love Anthony even more, he is soo cute! Playing around on Gibbs' boat and then kicking it. Jenny and Gibbs' conversation was kinda awkward-I'm not sure how else to say it, maybe tense?-so hopefully we will see some things resolved and getting better with them. I hope I'm not the only one who is a bit confused with Kalev's whole situation. I have some guesses, but otherwise I don't think I really know anything /. So now I'm gonna go finish reading to see what really happens ) Great chapter