Reviews for Flirting with Disaster
CarvieCamfia chapter 17 . 1/16
Update please
theresa24 chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
I read your story and I have to say it was an amazing one to read.. its so different than anything I've ever written..I really lovr this story. Im very curious as to what's happening with Edward? Will he be ok from the gunshot wound? I'm a little confused how did he get shot in the first place? Was it Sully? James? That part got me confused a little.. who called the EMT? How did they get there when they did?...please update soon.. so curious to see how things play out...
shelllynn22 chapter 16 . 12/2/2011
Seriously! I finally find a good storyline and get interested an figure out it is incomplete and hasn't been updated in 2 years!This is why i normally don't read a story unless it says complete but for some reason it sounded so good i didn't even pay attention to that!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
all i can is wow!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
james is creepy!
Karen Cullen Grey chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
that was great!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
wow. Such as fab fan fic. Loved every minute of it. Not sure if u will be updating anymore, but it would be nice to see how it turns out.
GAjujubee chapter 17 . 10/8/2010
Please update soon!
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
This is so much effin better than any soap opera and action flick I've ever watched!
Lindsey8907 chapter 17 . 7/16/2010
Hello NyteRock!

I just wanted to send you a note telling you how much I am enjoying Flirting with Disaster! It is such an interesting story and I am very excited to see where the story goes if you continue writing. I'm sure the new chapter would be just as riviting as the chapters before it, and I am so interested to see what will happen to Edward after having been shot.

I am curious, though, if you would tell me the ages of your characters. I do believe that you once mentioned that Bella is 21, but I am now wondering how old the other major characters are (namely Edward, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, James, and Sully).

Thank you so much for writing what you have of this story. It has been such a fun read (though sad at times). I hope you are able to continue writing in the future whenever you can.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Lindsey V. :)
dears7 chapter 16 . 7/15/2010
I really love this story! Please update soon! Thanks for writing
dears7 chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
I really love this story and can't wait to read more. The end leaves so many questions to still be asked and things to be resolved. Please update soon!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
I really like this story :)

It seems way more realistic than most stories I read about druggies and gangs :)

I'm gunna go ahead and assume that Edward lives? Cause you can't kill of you main character right?

I am hoping you update soon :)

Keep writing.
gemmax chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
hey im really enjoying this story cant wait to see how it ends please post another chapter soon.

gemma
tracylynn329 chapter 17 . 2/25/2010
This was a great story that had me sucked in right from the start. I am hopeful that you will update soon. You got to let us know what happens!