Reviews for Flirting with Disaster
Agathons Fan chapter 9 . 3/3/2009
i loved story time. poor edward. its not your fault. poor baby. im glad they are all moving in together; that makes me feel a lot better. ha, i love rosalie. she is so freakin tough and awesome. :P
Agathons Fan chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Edward saved the day! Yay! I knew he would. Go Bella. You cant ifght instinct. When a man is forcing a kiss upon you, of course you bite the s$ t outta him. Edward totally snapped that dudes neck. it was freaking awesome!
Agathons Fan chapter 7 . 3/3/2009
omg! how did james find bella. he only knew her first name and was there before edward. that is totally creepy. im glad she stayed at edwards apartment. i so loved when edward told jessie off. that was freakin hilarious.
Agathons Fan chapter 6 . 3/3/2009
Nice. I liked this chapter. I am going to be completely honest with you and say it wasnt because of the a/j (nothing against them or your writing its just that its a & j and alice is like the little sister type and its weird. Lol. if that makes any sense :P), but because of the edward and james confrontation. Yay! I really liked how you mixed in the herion at the end. very clever. we finaly know the whole story (basically) on edward andjames which is awesome. and now james knows about Bella. Oh no!
Agathons Fan chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
thanks for the history lesson. what inthe world did james have on edward? I'd so let Emmett handle let, ok maybe not. I dont know. Anyway, my first thought would be to call a parole officer too. get him out the legal way first, before resorting to plan b.

liked the r/em meeting. totally believable.
Agathons Fan chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
So what exactly happened between James and our Edward I wonder? Only one way to find out...continue reading of course. Yay! for second dates :D
Agathons Fan chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Yay! First date. So excited. I cant wait for them to get to know each other better and get together (well not in that sorta way, ok maybe in that sorta way, but whatever. you know what i mean. hehe)
Agathons Fan chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Ok, so I found this after reading about it from Promises, Promises and it looked right up my alley. I love the whole stalkery, fatal attraction type story. Even though we arent there yet, I like it. So far the characters seem pretty much in character - for being all human that is and I cant wait to read more. I really liked E/B first encounter with each other.
vickitori303 chapter 14 . 3/3/2009
I can't believe how late I am on r&r this chapter. I don't get updates unless I have the story on alert.

Anyway...does James really feel bad for Bella? It sounds like he does but then he makes a derogatory comment.

Poor Bella. Amazingly she is keeping her strength considering the situation she is in.

I'm so glad Edward finally figured out its all a trap. Now I wonder how he'll figure out where Bella is being kept.

Great chapter. I hope its uploaded to twilighted soon so we get the next chapter.

-Victoria
punkinzdoodle chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
This whole story has me anxious just waiting to see what will happen next. I love it. Thanks.
Zesty T chapter 14 . 3/2/2009
AMAZING story!

The suspence is killing me!

I really really really hope that nothing worse happens to Bella! It would just be devastating!

You are a wonderful writer, and your plot if very good!

UPDATE! :]
FRK921 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
oh...intense!
antariangirl93 chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
please update soon. i can't stand this anymore. i really really REALLY wanna know what happens. I really hope this isn't a rape story either. Good luck!
jimemon chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
Hell, this is killing me. Great chapter nonetheless! And can I just say how much I miss Southern Living? :)
Inactivityispermanent chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
oh dear, that cant be good. ek. enjoyed that chapter, tho edward is a little dense for not realising sooner.

looking forward to more