Reviews for Flirting with Disaster
banshee69 chapter 17 . 12/9/2009
This story is so damn intriguing. It's got everything you could want to make a great story. It's really 'bad as fuck'

You've not updated in a couple of months. Do you plan on completing this story? I hope you update soon and finish it.
banshee69 chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
LOL... loved how Rose and Em met. Not even knowing who their friends are. This should be interesting.

Go ahead and let Em take out James and get it over with. He's up to no good.
lostnwords chapter 17 . 12/3/2009
i do have to say that i absolutely love this story i've been following this for nearly a year and i really cant wait to get to see how the end turns out. i hope you update soon...i need to know what happens to edward.
rms33 chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
That was a really good chapter.
StephyF chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
E and B in this chapter were sex-e.
princessnerra chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
Loved this chapter. :) Edward is so sweet.
fischie chapter 17 . 10/13/2009
Update update update! You have effectively built the suspense! Can't wait for the next chapter.
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
Wow what a great story,it had me crying.I can't wait for u to you
Helese chapter 17 . 10/1/2009
Emmett is such a good cousin. Edward's really lucky to have him in his life.

I'm dying to know what happened to Edward and happens to James but I'm really glad you included this chapter. It definitely helps me understand Edward's character more. I think it also helps explain his attachment to Bella. He's had so few people he can trust in his life that when he meets someone trustworthy and builds a relationship with them he's extremely loyal.

Very touching chapter.

Thanks so much for sharing!
antariangirl93 chapter 17 . 9/30/2009
Can't wait for the next few chapters! wonder how things are gonna go. good luck and hope for a new chap. soon!
DaDdYsLiTtLeSpOiLtBrAt chapter 17 . 9/30/2009
great chapter, it almost had me in tears. right now im spending my first day holidaying in egypt, and am suffering awful jet lag so thanks for supplying me through get something to keep me occupied while im busy not sleeping. cant wait to read the rest!
kmfroggi chapter 17 . 9/29/2009
good to have some extra info, thank you for that.
latuacantante4him chapter 17 . 9/29/2009
He was really a mess. Glad Emmett got tough with him. Thanks for the update.
ny88 chapter 17 . 9/29/2009