Reviews for Flirting with Disaster
TwilightFan104 chapter 17 . 9/29/2009
THanks for a biot of Edward's back story. Loved it! it explains some things. And going forward it may be insightful. Loved how Emmett just took over and supported Edward thru what needed to be said and done.
Babette12 chapter 17 . 9/29/2009
I swear I do a little happy dance whenever I notice you've updated!

One question I have, and I'm sure I could probably track it down, but how old was Edward when he confessed? How old was he when he committed the murder? I'm sure that hour the detective spent away from him was used getting Edward set up with immunity, perhaps contacting a judge. I'm grateful he could see the remorse and conviction in Edward's eyes, as well as hope in his recovery. The fact that he brought him a present didn't hurt.

This is a very useful chapter. I makes me love Emmett more that he helped Edward get clean, especially after he had been chased away. He decided not to give up.

Now, on to what happened!
icefang7 chapter 17 . 9/29/2009
I love this Edward! Thank you
Marianka chapter 17 . 9/29/2009
I like it.:)
Bekanz chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
Mean! Loved it ) can't wait for the next chapter!
Lee36 chapter 16 . 9/7/2009
You write action really well. Your story is thrilling and emotional, which makes for a great read.
twilight addit14 chapter 16 . 9/6/2009
update please
1SassyGirl chapter 16 . 8/31/2009
Please update soon it's killing me!
jaspersvalentine chapter 16 . 8/30/2009
OMG this is such an amazing story and actually very original. I have read a lot of Twilight fan fics and I have to say that this is by far my favorite! Please update soon!
BellaC874 chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
I hope Edward is going to be ok...

Please update soon?
IsaKassees chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
Wow, just found this story and really like it! Are you continuing it?
DaDdYsLiTtLeSpOiLtBrAt chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
OMGG! this story iss freaking awsum! i must know what happens next, my life may depend on it! so please UPDATE!

xox
Chilly Howdy chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
Great chapter... Don't worry your writing is great so have no fear! If you enjoyed writing it and you are happy with it there should be nothing wrong with it... Keep up the great writing :D
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »