Reviews for Flirting with Disaster
Agathons Fan chapter 16 . 8/4/2009
Thanks for the warning at the top, I was able to skim through most of that and still get the gist of everything. Im glad that Em and Ed showed up and were able to save her. Im surprised at how much James actually helped them. I hope Edward is going to be ok.
Thoughts to fill the void chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
OMG, this story is intense. Just wow
grandsophia chapter 16 . 7/31/2009
i kinda feel bad for James.

and OMFG ! you cant just end it like that ! ah !

please update soon ! i cant wait for the next chapter ! :]
michellexoxo chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i thought Edward would have been fixated with Bella instantly ?

Silently Screaming chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
-turns on southern charm-

You're such a doll for saying that you would type up another version of this chapter for those of us who need it.

If it's not too much trouble, could you do that and send it to me? Thanks so much.

Alex
jimemon chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
Oh jeez, what a mess :( Great update!
Zesty T chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
Oh my goodness.

I cried straight through the whole chapter.

What kind of wound did Edward get to the chest?

I really hope it's not serious and that you're not giving a Romeo & Juliet sort of ending.
EdwardsCandyCane chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
Ahh why Edward, why? After everything...
fairyflosscaitlyn chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
OMG! I love this story ] It's awesome update as soon as you can, and how is the army I am considering joining EXCEPT not for any of the life saving stuff. I want to be a chef and my step mum showed me that I could train in the army, kind of excited really ]
absmw1618 chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
i love this story, great job! cant wait to read more :)
ny88 chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
Great chapter :D
xodani chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
This was a very intense chapter. Brought tears to my eyes, but it was also very well written. Although the asult scene was disturbing it wasnt too over done as to be sicking. And the song really did match perfectly. cant wait for the next update

xodani
Twilightlvr1 chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
So incredibly thrilled to see this update! Sorry to hear that your life has been so hectic lately but glad you got time to write this. This chapter was incredible. So intensly disturbing with Sully and Bella, god he was such an awful bastard. Was kind of surprised that James backed them up. And oh gosh my heart is breaking for Bella and Edward. It was so touching that way he covered her hand even when he was laying there and wanted to make sure she was ok. I only hope that he is ok, after all that they've been through, here's hoping for a HEA. Looking forward to when you get to update again.
0027 chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
Glad you haven't given up, I've missed this story... Can't wait to see what happens next!

PsychWardSiren
vickitori303 chapter 16 . 7/27/2009
Thank, thank you for an update. I'm sorry to hear real life has been hectic.

I'm glad Bella didn't get rape but I'm sad that Edward got shot and things are looking grim for him. It's good to see that James does have a heart, saving Edward in the hall and then Bella from Sully. He died with some honor in my opinion.

Looking forward to the next chapter whenever it comes. Again, thanks for the update. It was worth the wait.
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »